IT Project Manager Shopmanagement (f/m/d)
- Rabanusstraße, 36037 Fulda, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
Lampenwelt is the leading online player for lighting in Europe. Ever since Lampenwelt was founded in 1999, the fascination for light has driven our ambition to provide an inspiring and personal shopping experience to millions of customers. With over 50.000 different products and 5 own brands, we not only offer the largest online selection but also an award winning customer service.
More than 500 employees from 30+ nations are working successfully along the entire value chain: from best-in-class customer service, excellence in assortment, high fulfilment competence, outstanding marketing & creation skills and professional B2B-solutions to our innovative tech, ecommerce and data assets.
We are now looking for an IT Project Manager Shopmanagement. As part of our genuine and ambitious tech & e-commerce teams, you will work on exciting projects with the aim to deliver best-in-class shopping experiences to our customers. Join our transformation towards a tech company and help us to push our technologies and services to the next level.
Where your expertise is needed
- Recording, analysing and processing of user requests within the company
- Coordinating the processing of measures between store management and the specialist departments
- Creating transparency and recording of weak points
- Communication and cooperation with internal and external service providers
- System and data maintenance of the Knowledge Center
- Collaboration and active support in shopmanagement projects
Lampenwelt is the right place to work for you if change makes you thrive, not wither and if you like to challenge yourself day by day to find the best solution. Here you are given responsibility to not only contribute your ideas but also implement them yourself. At Lampenwelt, we push the limits further every day, act fast, open minded, and embrace a direct and solution-oriented communication on all levels.
What will help you to master future challenges
- Initial practical work experience in IT or e-commerce support or technical service environment
- Affinity for general IT and e-commerce topics
- Optimally first experience with e-commerce shopsystems
- Ability to communicate and work in a team
- Service-oriented thinking and acting
- A committed and reliable, structured and self-reliant personality who likes to create and learn new things
- A strong hands-on mentality
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
Always wanted to work in an inspiring environment where your ideas have a direct impact? Then Lampenwelt is the right choice. We enable a high degree of autonomy where you can explore plenty of professional and personal growth opportunities while being surrounded by an aspiring team and bright minds.
What's in it for you?
- Stable and secure workplace in a profitable scale-up
- Flexible work opportunites from home or in any of our modern offices in Berlin, Fulda, Dortmund or Düsseldorf
- Various employee perks including free fruits and drinks, team or after work events as well as digital networking opportunities
- Subsidy for your sports activities like gym or JobRad
- Attractive employee discounts on our entire product range
- Many learning and development options within and outside our organization
Our tech stack
- PHP7, Magento 1, Magento 2
- AWS, Terraform, IaC, Cloudflare, Docker, Kubernetes
- MySQL, MariaDB, ElasticSearch, Redis, DynamoDB, MongoDB Atlas, AWS S3
- Gitlab, Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, etc.), Selenium
- Logz.io, CheckMK, Icinga2, Grafana, CloudWatch, DataDog
- AWS SQS, NATS.io