Senior Product Owner eCommerce (f/m/d)
Lampenwelt is the leading online player for lighting in Europe. Ever since Lampenwelt was founded in 1999, the fascination for light has driven our ambition to provide an inspiring and personal shopping experience to millions of customers. With over 50.000 different products and 5 own brands, we not only offer the largest online selection but also an award winning customer service.
More than 500 employees from 30+ nations are working successfully along the entire value chain: from best-in-class customer service, excellence in assortment, high fulfilment competence, outstanding marketing & creation skills and professional B2B-solutions to our innovative tech, ecommerce and data assets.
We are now looking for a passionate Senior Product Owner to join one of our ambitious, cross-functional teams and help build the next generation of our ecommerce platform. As one of the Product Owners in Lampenwelt you will be responsible for managing a part of our product portfolio.
Where your expertise is needed
- Research and understand customer needs to build an exceptional and unique user experience
- Convert your learnings into easily understandable epics and user stories with clear acceptance criteria to ensure the best outcome created by the team
- Manage the product roadmap, driven by a deep understanding of our customers in alignment with our stakeholders as well as key goal metrics for the business
- Ensure the performance of your products, set and track relevant KPIs, proactively spot issues and take necessary actions
- Identify new innovation and growth opportunities and create measurable impact
- Act as an advocate for our customers and their needs
- Drive an effective collaboration between the engineering and commercial teams
- Ensure delivery within your team using an agile development process like Scrum and best practices
- Inspire and push creativity in your team and across the organization, challenge established thinking and question the status quo
Lampenwelt is the right place to work for you if change makes you thrive, not wither and if you like to challenge yourself day by day to find the best solution. Here you are given responsibility to not only contribute your ideas but also implement them yourself. At Lampenwelt, we push the limits further every day, act fast, open minded, and embrace a direct and solution-oriented communication on all levels.
What will help you to master future challenges
- 5+years of proven, relevant experience in ecommerce product management
- Fluency in English (German skills are an add-on, no must-have)
- Strong portfolio of published products and projects, successful track record
- Experience in a start-up or scale-up environment
- Fast thinker who can iterate quickly and get things done
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to understand, analyze and clearly communicate business problems and priorities to engineering teams
- Solid knowledge of Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics, SEO, A/B testing as well as modern UI/UX and mobile trends
- Analytical and data driven mindset: You build features not just because you like them, but because you know they will have an impact
- Consequent prioritization in order to master the continuous flow of ideas and requests for product changes
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a bias for action and a can-do attitude
Always wanted to work in an inspiring environment where your ideas have a direct impact? Then Lampenwelt is the right choice. We enable a high degree of autonomy where you can explore plenty of professional and personal growth opportunities while being surrounded by an aspiring team and bright minds.
What's in it for you
- Stable and secure workplace in a profitable scale-up
- Flexible work opportunites from home or in any of our modern offices in Berlin, Fulda, Dortmund or Düsseldorf
- Various employee perks including free fruits and drinks, team or after work events as well as digital networking opportunities
- Subsidy for your sports activities like gym or JobRad
- Attractive employee discounts on our entire product range
- Many learning and development options within and outside our organization
Our tech stack
- PHP7, Magento 1, Magento 2
- AWS, Terraform, IaC, Cloudflare, Docker, Kubernetes
- MySQL, MariaDB, ElasticSearch, Redis, DynamoDB, MongoDB Atlas, AWS S3
- Gitlab, Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, etc.), Selenium
- Logz.io, CheckMK, Icinga2, Grafana, CloudWatch, DataDog
- AWS SQS, NATS.io