Account Manager Northern Europe (f/m/d)
- Rudi-Dutschke-Straße 26, 10969 Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
Lampenwelt is the leading online player for lighting in Europe. Ever since Lampenwelt was founded in 1999, the fascination for light has driven our ambition to provide an inspiring and personal shopping experience to millions of customers. With over 50.000 different products and 5 own brands, we not only offer the largest online selection but also an award winning customer service.
More than 500 employees from 30+ nations are working successfully along the entire value chain: from best-in-class customer service, excellence in assortment, high fulfilment competence, outstanding marketing & creation skills and professional B2B-solutions to our innovative tech, ecommerce and data assets.
We are now looking for an Account Manager Northern Europe (f/m/d) as part of our genuine and ambitious B2B team in Berlin.
Where your expertise is needed
- Proactively approaching customers based on defined campaigns and building up Lampenwelt as a core supplier in the Northern European market
- Qualification and processing of all incoming customer inquiries
- Negotiation and closing of projects in cooperation with our lighting design experts
- Development of creative concepts in addressing customers also in cooperation with the B2B marketing team
- Business development in your area of responsibility
- Preparation of offers and processing of orders
Lampenwelt is the right place to work for you if change makes you thrive, not wither and if you like to challenge yourself day by day to find the best solution. Here you are given responsibility to not only contribute your ideas but also implement them yourself. At Lampenwelt, we push the limits further every day, act fast, open minded, and embrace a direct and solution-oriented communication on all levels.
What will help you to master future challenges
- Completed commercial, electrical or lighting design training or studies
- Very good knowledge of Swedish or Norwegian, both written and spoken, as well as good knowledge of German and English
- Experience in the field of luminaires/light planning or trade with a good understanding of products
- Professional, positive appearance with great communication skills
- Ideally 2-3 years of work experience in telephone or personal sales/distribution
- Ability to work under pressure and a high degree of personal responsibility, initiative and commitment
- Confident in the use of MS Office, especially Excel and e-mail, ideally also MS Navision
Always wanted to work in an inspiring environment where your ideas have a direct impact? Then Lampenwelt is the right choice. We enable a high degree of autonomy where you can explore plenty of professional and personal growth opportunities while being surrounded by an aspiring team and bright minds.
What's in it for you?
- Stable and secure workplace in a profitable scale-up
- Flexible work opportunites from home or in any of our modern offices in Berlin, Fulda, Dortmund or Düsseldorf
- Various employee perks including free fruits and drinks, team or after work events as well as digital networking opportunities
- Subsidy for your sports activities like gym or JobRad
- Attractive employee discounts on our entire product range
- Many learning and development options within and outside our organization