Junior Quality Assurance Analyst
- Phoenix, AZ
LaneTerralever encourages a culture of independent thought, innovation, and problem-solving – finding great solutions to new challenges. We are extremely motivated but have a great respect for work-life balance. We’re not big on egos and attitudes – we’re all here to learn from each other, create amazing work for our clients and to help shape the industry we work in. If you want to work for a firm that honors your experience, integrity and passion for the business, then we are the company for you.
Are you looking to become an integral part of an award-winning agency and work directly with marketing, software development and design teams? Are you the type of person who notices the small issues before they grow into problems? At LaneTerralever, as a Junior Quality Assurance Analyst, you will support project teams by assisting with many of the front-line quality functions – contributing to the success of both traditional software and non-software deliverables.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Be an advocate to ensure that projects adhere to the defined quality assurance standards
- Assist the QA team with quality assurance tasks including writing functional test cases, executing test cases, and inspecting deliverables
- Identify bugs, log bug reports and verify fixes within bug tracking software
- Assist with expanding and growing automated testing procedures and test script maintenance
- Participate in project meetings to facilitate quality assurance work
- Work side-by-side with a diverse group of marketing professionals including designers, developers and project managers on a variety of exciting digital projects
- In extraordinary situations, you may be involved in out-of-business-hours testing
Here’s what you’ll bring to the table:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with an ability to communicate details to both technical and non-technical personalities
- A logical and analytical approach
- Capability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- A take-charge, positive attitude
- Meticulous and detail-oriented methodology
- Understanding and high degree of comfort using websites, mobile applications, and web-based technologies
- An interest in mobile applications, website development, and/or design
Nice to haves:
- Experience with web development, email marketing, analytics, technical support or online marketing
- Quality assurance or website testing experience
- A four-year degree in Computer Sciences, Development, Design, Business or a related field
Sound like you? We’d love to hear from you. Please include a cover letter outlining why you are the best candidate.
The right person will develop their career with an organization that offers a friendly employee-focused atmosphere, opportunities for career growth in marketing and technology, competitive compensation, an emphasis on work-life balance, fantastic benefits, and a manager who is devoted to your professional growth.
All applications will be handled with discretion and confidentiality. Local candidates only. If you are applying from outside the Phoenix area, please outline your relocation plans and your availability to interview locally. Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. No agencies, please.