Senior eProduction Systems Engineer
- San Diego, CA
Our technology puts us at the leading edge of providing Financial Experience Management (FEM) solutions to many of the Fortune 100 companies. Leadfusion’s FEM tools help financial institutions produce an authentic online experience that creates personal value for consumers and enhances the corporate brand.
We offer innovative B2B2C products and are creating new solutions to provide a superior consumer experience. We are looking for talented people who are passionate about the customer experience to help us build reliable, swift products and explore new ways to guide consumers through a best in class online financial experience. We want individuals excited to try something new, learn from the client feedback, and collaborate with the team to take different approaches to enrich the ordinary online experience.
Keen intellect and passion to ensure customers receive superior platform performance for the company’s SaaS (software as a service) products; Leadfusion is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer with direct experience in a high-availability SaaS production environment. Working in Linux and Windows based environments this position designs, implements and troubleshoots enterprise, multi-tier software applications.
- Manage platform infrastructure/architecture.
- Administer, analyze and make necessary recommendations to ensure the integrity of the system architecture.
- Be adept at integration testing, performance tuning and making necessary adjustments.
- Lead network and security environment maintenance.
- Coordinate database systems, implement, and troubleshoot monitoring production equipment in an offsite data center.
- Drive network and storage environment maintenance.
- Manage performance of VPNs, load balancers, clusters, firewalls, etc.
- Collaborate with team members across the business to offer expertise and assistance in providing recommendations for client issues.
The Senior Systems Engineer will possess diverse skill as the role consists of 70% support of the company’s Linux production platform and applications; 20% internal Windows network and information systems support and maintenance; 10% internal end user support.
- A combination of relevant experience and education.
- Demonstrated experience working for a SaaS company preferably with proprietary co-locations vs. third party.
- Proficient UNIX/Linux administration experience including ability to write UNIX shell scripts.
- Strong Windows network and security administration experience including experience with Microsoft Servers, Active Directory, VMware, email technologies and Exchange Server.
- Experience working in a blended virtualized and Linux server environment.
- Experience implementing data and security access standards and guidelines.
- Ability to support a Java web development environment including understanding J2EE and OOD.
- Knowledge of network architecture and security principles including attack mitigation practices.
- Ability to provide after-hours and weekend on-call support as needed.
With our experience building web-based applications for financial customers we offer the stability of a larger organization and the agility of a start-up. Relocation assistance may be available for highly qualified candidates. If you can see yourself on the Leadfusion team submit your resume for consideration.