Senior Systems Engineer
- San Diego, CA
Our technology puts us at the leading edge of providing Financial Experience Management solutions to many of the Fortune 500 companies. Leadfusion’s Software-as-a-Service platform help financial institutions produce an authentic online experience that creates personal value for consumers and enhances the corporate brand.
We offer innovative Business-to-Business and Business-to-Consumer software products and are creating new solutions to provide a superior consumer experience the financial services industry. We are looking for talented people who are passionate about the customer experience to help us build reliable, intuitive products and explore new ways to guide consumers through a best in class online financial experience. We want individuals excited to try something new, learn from client feedback, and collaborate with the team to take different approaches to enrich the ordinary online experience.
Keen intellect and passion to ensure customers receive superior platform performance for the company’s SaaS (software as a service) products; Leadfusion is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer with direct experience in a multi-tenant, high-availability SaaS production environment. Working in Linux and Windows based environments this position designs, implements and troubleshoots enterprise, multi-tier software applications.
- Manage platform infrastructure/architecture
- Administer, analyze and make necessary recommendations to ensure the integrity of the system architecture
- Be adept at integration testing, performance tuning and making necessary adjustments
- Expert at managing virtualized environments
- Manage the software release process and enforce controls
- Manage DevOps
- Lead network and security environment maintenance.
Coordinate database systems, implement, and troubleshoot monitoring production equipment in an offsite data center.
- Drive network and storage environment maintenance.
Manage performance of VPNs, load balancers, clusters, firewalls, etc.
- Collaborate with team members across the business to offer expertise and assistance in providing recommendations for client issues.
The Senior Systems Infrastructure Engineer will possess diverse skill as the role consists of 80% support of the company’s Linux production platform and applications; 10% internal Windows network and information systems support and maintenance; 10% internal end user support.
- A combination of relevant experience and education.
- Demonstrated experience working for a SaaS company preferably with private co-location facilities vs. public cloud
- Experience managing a Highly Available and High Volume, N+1 redundant, multi-tenant production environment
- Experience scaling data centers horizontally and vertically a plus
- Proficient UNIX/Linux administration experience including ability to write UNIX shell scripts
- Knowledge of Jenkins, maven, github, and continuous build tools a plus
- Deep understanding of protocols/technologies including HTTP, SSL, ODBC, SQL, HTML, JSON, and RESTful APIs
- Strong knowledge of VMware, EMC SAN, BigIP, Juniper firewall, routing, and VLANs
- Experience working in a blended virtualized and Linux server environment
- Experiencing with application and web clustering technologies
- Experience implementing data and security access standards and guidelines
- Experience managing JBOSS, Tomcat and similar application and web server environments
- Ability to support a Java web development environment including understanding J2EE and OOD
- Knowledge of network architecture and security principles including attack mitigation practices
- Ability to provide after-hours and weekend on-call support as needed
- A strong desire to be the "owner and operator" of Leadfusion's SaaS platform
With our experience building web-based applications for the financial services industry we offer the stability of a larger organization and the agility of a start-up. Relocation assistance may be available for highly qualified candidates. If you can see yourself on the Leadfusion team submit your resume for consideration.