Director Business Development
- Woburn, MA
LeaseQ is a new B2B internet market place serving the $840 Billion equipment financing industry. Our mission is to make selling and financing equipment easy and fast. LeaseQ’s free proprietary comparison shopping and lease underwriting platform is a cloud based SaaS solution that enables: 1) Businesses to get instant equipment leasing quotes from leading finance companies and choose the best plan to meet their needs in less than two minutes; 2) Dealers to get rates instantly so they can close sales while a prospect is still in the dealership; and 3) Finance Companies to acquire more pre-qualified applications. LeaseQ is a start up firm, meeting a big need in a big market place. We are funded by the founders and experienced Angel Investors.
LeaseQ is seeking a passionate, ambitious, and disciplined Sales Leader who is a team player and has an entrepreneurial spirit to help us build LeaseQ. You will have a proven track record of building relationships, problem solving, and establishing deep mutual trust with customers, partners and teammates. You figure out how to make things work better and you have the drive to see your ideas come to life.
After an initial training period, the Director Business Development position will be called on to build and manage a business group selling and serving one or multiple equipment market verticals (e.g. Fitness Equipment or Computer Equipment). In your role as General Manager of a vertical market you will need to work effectively with other parts of the business to improve our products, services and operations.
Compensation & Benefits: This position includes base salary, bonus, stock options, benefits and paid time off. Base salary starts at $50K with an aggressive commission plan that will allow you to earn $100K or more in the first 12 months. All employees participate in our stock option plan. LeaseQ is growing rapidly so you should see your responsibilities and income increase rapidly too. In years 2-3 you should be earning $200-400k.
- Recruit Equipment Dealer Partners
- Help improve Sales capabilities
- Work with Equipment Dealer Partners, Manufacturers and their sales teams to promote the LeaseQ platform
- Build relationships and network with Equipment Manufacturers, Dealers, Consultants, Retailers, Associations, and Publications in targeted vertical markets.
- Work with senior management to develop effective strategies, products, services, tactics, and value wherever possible.
- Ensure that the LeaseQ organization is aware of Dealer Partner needs and expectations and is accountable for overall account relationships
- Develop Dealer Partner presentations, sales and marketing materials
- Foster teamwork to grow the business and serve Customers and Dealer Partners.
- Perform analysis to help your team and the rest of the company to better understand the driving forces in the vertical markets you serve.
- Recruit new team members and provide the leadership required to grow your business and the overall LeaseQ business.
- College Degree
- 2+ years Sales and/or Inside Sales experience
- Equipment Leasing or Financial Services Sales experience preferred
- Self motivated and entrepreneurial
- Able to set and hit business objectives
- Team building and management experience a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus