Commercial Finance Business Development Resource
- Burlington, MA
LeaseQ is a new B2B internet market place serving the $840 Billion equipment financing industry. Our mission is to make selling and financing equipment easy and fast. LeaseQ’s free proprietary comparison shopping and lease underwriting platform is a cloud based SaaS solution that enables: 1) Businesses to get instant equipment leasing quotes from leading finance companies and choose the best plan to meet their needs in less than two minutes; 2) Dealers to get rates instantly so they can close sales while a prospect is still in the dealership; and 3) Finance Companies to acquire more pre-qualified applications. LeaseQ is a start up firm, meeting a big need in a big market place. We are funded by the founders and experienced Angel Investors.
LeaseQ, Inc is a revolutionary 3 year old start up delivering disruptive technology and streamlined business processes that are changing the way business financing works today.
LeaseQ is looking for a Business Development Resource who will have the opportunity to learn quickly about businesses in specific markets, and sales and marketing techniques to address these markets. This resource will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment with experts in marketing, sales, CRM, and web enablement as well as the many aspects of business financing and the markets where it is critical. The ideal candidate has recently graduated or is entering their final year of college or post graduate studies. Although this is an entry level job, you will be asked from day 1 to deliver value and contribute to the success of a team. You will receive on-the-job training which includes: account/ relationship acquisition and management, presentation skills, product knowledge of specific kinds of equipment and financial offerings.You will be challenged with performance standards and objectives, required to learn new technologies, and be expected to share your ideas on how LeaseQ can improve its solutions and improve its deliver processes.
After an initial training period your primary responsibility will be to assist the Vice President in both inbound and outbound sales support. You will build and maintain your own relationships with equipment sellers and potential equipment buyers. In your role, you will be working with new customers and partners every day.
After a successful 90 day training period, the successful candidate will be offered a position to join the LeaseQ team with a salaried position in full time capacity with benefits, etc.
- Support outbound/inbound vertical sales channel efforts
- Develop market databases to support sales and marketing
- Compile and analyze LeaseQ sales and account performance results data
- Develop and deliver quantitative and qualitative reports and presentations
- Fulfill Ad-hoc requests to support sales and marketing
- Identify and document business process streamlining and automation opportunities
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proficiency in MS Power Point & Excel
- Confident oral and written communicator (able to proof your own work)
- Comfortable with financial numbers, basic math skills
- Affinity for analytics, helping customers, launching a business (motivated entrepreneur)
- Desire to learn about businesses and commercial and equipment financing
- Enterprise CRM (sought, not required)
- HTML coding skills (sought, not required)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Medical and Dental Benefits available. Salary is commensurate with experience.