- Woburn, MA
LeaseQ is a new B2B internet market place serving the $840 Billion equipment financing industry. Our mission is to make selling and financing equipment easy and fast. LeaseQ’s free proprietary comparison shopping and lease underwriting platform is a cloud based SaaS solution that enables: 1) Businesses to get instant equipment leasing quotes from leading finance companies and choose the best plan to meet their needs in less than two minutes; 2) Dealers to get rates instantly so they can close sales while a prospect is still in the dealership; and 3) Finance Companies to acquire more pre-qualified applications. LeaseQ is a start up firm, meeting a big need in a big market place. We are funded by the founders and experienced Angel Investors.
LeaseQ is seeking a passionate, ambitious, and disciplined Funding Associate to be part of our Credit and Funding team. This individual must be a team player with an entrepreneurial spirit to help us build LeaseQ. You will have an affinity for automation and a proven capability in finance, building relationships, problem solving, and establishing deep mutual trust with customers, partners and teammates. The successful candidate must have the ability to figure out how to make things work better and have the drive to see your ideas come to life. You enjoy spending time on the telephone, teaching customers about financing and helping them secure financing.
After an initial training period, the Funding Associate will be fully integrated into the team, performing key customer management functions and supporting the efforts of the team. In your role you will work closely with customers seeking funding, Equipment Vendors, Financial Partners, LeaseQ Sales and LeaseQ Product Development.
- Manage the credit approval, documentation and funding of commercial equipment finance transactions from application through funding.
- Satisfy the Lessee and Lender and help establish a superior financing experience
- Contact customers to answer questions about the process and to help complete the transaction
- Procure and manage all required deal documentation
- Build productive relationships with lenders and equipment sellers to help fund transactions faster and more efficiently.
- 4 years of college completed or recent degree preferably in finance/business
- One or more years in a bank/finance company position or equivalent.
- Experience/proficiency in sales and/or customer service
- Customer focused – willing to go the extra mile to improve the Lessee and Dealer experience
- Confident communicator
- Detail oriented, analytical with strong organizational skills
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize your responsibilities to ensure the best possible service is provided to our customers
- Able to urgently solve problems, bring order, and keep a positive attitude to a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Technology and automation friendly (knowledge of Excel and Word essential, Salesforce.com a plus)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Medical and Dental Benefits available. Salary is commensurate with experience.