Client Care Specialist
- Atlanta, GA
Ledet Training has been an Adobe, Apple and Google authorized instructor-led training company for over 15 years. The company operates bricks and mortar facilities in Atlanta, Chicago, Denver, Houston, San Diego and Washington DC. We also deliver classes online in virtual classrooms and onsite at customer locations.
Client Care Specialists are responsible for assisting clients in selecting and registering for training classes with our firm as well as managing the training schedule, registration process, and go/no-go decisions for what classes are actually held. The client care specialist has responsibility for ensuring the profitiability of their territory.
- Accurately processing electronic and manual registations into our Filemaker based registrations system and our Quickbooks based sccounting system.
- Managing all registrations and client communications associated with that registration.
- Acting as a student advocate to ensure client satisfaction. Sometimes that means explaining to students why we can't hold a specific class or how we may be able to meet their needs with other alternatives.
- Ensuring that coworkers and management are kept aware of potential problems and preemptive corrective actions.
- Assistance in documenting and improving policies and procedures related to this position
- Handling inbound phone calls, outbound customer service oriented and customer relationship building clients, including handling customer satisfaction issues promptly, directly, and via phone, not just email.
- Administrative duties related to customer service including providing receipts and invoice copies promptly, assisting in the registration process, and corresponding as necessary via email.
- Using the online chat system to handle customer issues.
- Previous inside sales and/or telephone customer service/support experience.
- Some front line management or staff supervisory experience preferred. This is not a supervisory position but does require general management skills as there is significant interaction with contract instructors.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong computer and typing skills.
- Self-motivated and Self-managed. That means we need someone able to plan, prioritize, and carefully manage one’s own activities to maximize time and daily results.
- We need someone with a great culture fit. That means a cheerful, professional personality, who is able to accept responsibility for results.
The position of Client Care Specialist - SouthEast Territory of the United States is a full-time position. The hours are from 8:30a.m – 5:30p.m, Monday thru Friday.
The job is at 4100 Perimeter Park South, Atlanta GA 30341 in a professional, pleasant office building owned by the company. This position reports to the Client Care Supervisor.
Ideal candidates will have some previous sales and customer service responsibilities, preferably with some managerial responsibility.
Starting Salary is $30,000 base plus variable compensation based on hitting performance targets. Variable compensation can be quite subtantial with high performing client care reps achieving bonuses in excess of $2000 in high achieving months. Benefits include medical insurance and paid time off.
Our company is interested in developing long-term employment relationships with people who care about their work and the results they achieve. We are looking for people who are excited about learning opportunities and are life-long learners themselves.