- Winnipeg, Canada
Sincerus Capital, an investment management issuer that has been distributing alternative investment products across Canada for the past several years, was created by a successful financial advisor wanting to provide eligible and accredited investors with options to diversify their portfolios and to enhance returns outside of the stock market.
Sincerus Capital’s experienced and knowledgeable sales and administrative team have placed them in a unique position to continue to build on their strength and experience to become the premier alternative investment provider in the exempt product market, while also being an industry leader in terms of alternative cash flow offerings.
Reporting to the President and CEO, the Vice –President, Sales is a member of the company’s executive team and is critical to building an industry leader in alternative investment offerings. The company’s considerable success to date offers just a glimpse of the opportunity that lies ahead with the continued development of our distribution channel.
This role is responsible for the direction and management of all sales and business development operations including market competitiveness in promoting innovative investment products, compensation, and distribution channel strategy. This position will be suited to a proven sales leader who can take our organization through aggressive revenue growth with integrity and exceptional strategic planning.
To succeed in this role, you will be a natural leader who people admire and respect for your accomplishments with a level-headed approach to business and a willingness to lead by example and live by the company’s guiding principles.
- Oversee the hiring and development of a sales organization, appropriate for the company’s growth and revenue.
- Be a role model for the company culture.
- Establish compensation, training, and sales incentive programs.
- Drive the development of national sales strategies.
- Develop, establish and direct channel and distribution strategies and programs.
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base and advisor distribution channel.
- Manage overall sales process and set appropriate metrics for sales management.
- At least 7 years sales experience in comparable industries, with 4 years in a senior management position.
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels.
- Results oriented with exceptional communication skills.
- Competitive and motivated with a proven track record of relationship building and client retention.
If you would like more information about this position, please contact Gail Eckert, Senior Consultant, Legacy Bowes Group at (204) 934-8828. If you believe you can make a strong contribution to Sincerus Capital in the role of Vice-President, Sales, please submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com quoting #123280.