Client Relationship Manager
- Winnipeg, Canada
Our client is the leading global customer intelligence solutions company for some of the world’s largest brands, including major retailers, restaurants, grocery and convenience stores, financial institutions, hotels and hospitality, entertainment studios and consumer packaged goods companies.
Their solutions help brands make sure they are consistently delighting their customers in every store, every time, and driving bottom line improvement. They provide clients with a comprehensive customer intelligence solution which includes collecting and analyzing multiple customer experience data streams from their locations, including mystery shopping, customer satisfaction surveys, call center services, and social media monitoring to give a holistic view of their in-store experience.
As a Client Relationship Manager, you will provide exceptional service to our client base through the maintenance of our business relationships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain client relationship and program oversight for our clients. Responsible for adherence to all contract specifications.
- Collaborate with clients to implement program and/or questionnaire changes, and communicate changes to relevant support departments.
- Responsible for oversight and management of monthly program maintenance.
- Manages the successful implementation of new client contracts. Responsible for adherence to all contract specifications.
- Responsible for submission of accurate financial and program volume estimates and client invoicing on a monthly basis.
- Ensure successful delivery of products and services.
- Responsible for delivery of client reporting via client-branded reporting websites, tabulated reports and other related client reporting such as FTP, XML, or other automated reporting jobs.
- Create reporting specifications to meet client’s custom reporting needs and work with IS team to deliver to clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience managing day to day operational relationship for large client accounts in one of the following verticals: CPG, Restaurant & Hospitality, Retail, Drug & Grocery, Petroleum/Convenience, Banking & Financial Service Institutions, Telecom or Manufacturing. Previous experience servicing clients in an operational capacity with oversight of client programs.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Suite.
If you would like more information about this position, please contact Gail Eckert, Senior Consultant, Legacy Bowes Group at (204) 934-8828. If you believe you can make a strong contribution in the role of Client Relationship Manager, please submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com quoting project #133077.