- Winnipeg, Canada
Sincerus Capital is a Western Canadian based real estate investment company, headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba. As an investment management issuer that has been distributing alternative investment products across Canada for the past several years, they provide eligible and accredited investors with options to diversify their portfolios and to enhance returns outside of the stock market.
Sincerus Capital’s experienced and knowledgeable sales and administrative team have placed them in a unique position to continue to build on their strength and experience to become the premier alternative investment provider in the exempt product market, while also being an industry leader in terms of alternative cash flow offerings.
As a highly motivated self-starter, you will be responsible for new business acquisition and the growth of the Manitoba territory.
The Investment Specialist will:
• Develop and execute sales and marketing strategies for the territory
• Maximize growth; ensure consistent delivery of sales efforts through all distribution channels
• Conduct sales calls and seminars for distributors and investors to achieve monthly sales targets
• Identify new direct and indirect sales opportunities through networking and active business development activities • Maintain an in-depth knowledge of Sincerus products
• Represent Sincerus Capital professionally and in a compliance-rich manner
• Propose and manage marketing campaigns
• Host public presentations and trade shows
• A “hunter” mentality (business development aptitude) with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong work ethic
• Post-secondary education (or equivalent experience)
• Minimum 3 years sales experience (financial services or real estate sector considered an asset)
• Possess an established level of expertise and a network of contacts that will help identify sales opportunities
• Canadian Securities Course (preferred) or successful candidate will be required to complete Exempt Market Products Course
• In-depth knowledge of sales techniques and customer management
• Outstanding communication, negotiation, presentation, interpersonal and computer skills
• Ability to drive results with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment
If you would like more information about this position, please visit http://bit.ly/Sincerus-IA or contact Gail Eckert, Senior Consultant, Legacy Bowes Group at (204) 934-8828.