Information Assurance Engineer
- Chantilly, VA
Leverage Dynamics is a small employee-owned start-up that provides Engineering & Intelligence and Software Development services to the Federal Government. At our core, we are a group of hardworking individuals who leverage past experiences to continuously grow and adapt to new opportunities. We pride ourselves on precision, yet understand the need to act quickly.
We offer company ownership to all employees, very competitive salaries, a generous benefits package, and and exciting atmosphere for both personal and professional growth. Interested in learning more? We hope so: www.levdyn.com/careers/
Leverage Dynamics is currently accepting resumes for an Information Assurance Engineer with an ACTIVE TS/SCI with Poly, to work full-time providing assistance to various projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans, coordinates, and implements security measures for information systems to regulate access to computer data files and prevent unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure of information
- Documents and keeps current all information security rules and policies
- Advises and consults on all CIO project-related information security issues, control gates, and the security review processes
- Evaluates emerging and available technologies to securely share information with customers
- Performs penetration testing and evaluation of network/server configurations to identify potential vulnerabilities
- Performs risk analysis of tested and evaluated networks and systems
- Identify viable architectures and designs.
- Evaluate emerging requirements and technologies to assist CIO in identifying a long-term investment strategy.
- Perform risk analysis of competing models
- ACTIVE TS/SCI with Poly
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated experience related to information assurance and cyber security.
- Understanding of Programming Languages a big plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.