- San Francisco, CA
Line2 provides VoIP phone service with clients on iOS, Android, Mac and Windows platforms. We are a small group of talented individuals committed to providing high quality software and service. We work in a friendly, open environment that promotes communication and the sharing of ideas.
About the QA team and the position: Being a part of a small team, it is important that you are comfortable with testing on multiple platforms. We regularly rotate testing focus amongst the QA team members.
The QA team is responsible for:
- Finding issues and filing them in JIRA
- Writing, executing, and documenting the results of test plans.
- Black-box and grey-box testing.
- Writing and maintaining automated tests.
- Participating in all phases of the product cycle: planning, development, and support.
- Managing beta programs and dog fooding upcoming builds.
We are committed to improving our testing process and growing our collective knowledge of best practices. We expect to add someone who is excited to learn and share that knowledge with the group.
- Familiarity with multiple operating systems is important.
- Basic programming or scripting experience.
- An interest in how things work, and an aptitude for computer science.
Ability and willingness to work on-site is important. We are conveniently located near public transportation in the Financial District of San Francisco.
Your attitude, personality, and overall competence as a person are more important to us than a resume that lists a million programming languages. Please respond to this posting by telling us about what you're looking for in a position and work environment, your personality, your past work experience, and why this ad appealed to you. And yes, do include your resume too. :)