Senior Accountant, Transfer Pricing
- New York, NY
Prestigious financial institution in lower Manhattan seeking a Senior Transfer Pricing professional to join their team.
- Support transfer pricing booking and documentation process in the US
- Analyze and improve existing processes to ensure compliance with Firm, Regulatory, and Tax authority requirements
- Provide US and Home Office Tax financial information in support of tax filings, IRS inquiries and other information as requested
- Create and update Transfer Pricing documentation. Ensure related legal agreements are current and accurate.
- Support both US and Home Office Tax groups on Audits.
- Respond to regulatory and Internal audit requests
- Transfer Pricing experience.
- Knowledge of OECD and IRS Transfer Pricing Guidelines and documentation requirements
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- PC skills, including proficiency in excel
- 5 -10 years of relevant experience
- Public / Private accounting mix with experience in the Financial Services industry