Location: Castle Rock, CO
Duration: Contract to Hire
Link Technologies is currently seeking a HRIS Manager for our client in Castle Rock, CO. This is a key position of the senior HR team that supports over 7000 employees. Their changes have some core components related to automation and measurements. LOCAL candidates preferred- NO relocation provided
- Coordinates with Information Technology and the user community to identify areas of improvement, recommend changes, and implement functional solutions for existing systems.
- Manages requests for process improvements, system enhancements, and the development and/or purchase of new software applications.
- Ensures that applications integrate into existing and planned infrastructure.
- Support all HRIS systems (needs analysis, research, design, testing, quality control, deployment, training, and administration) and human resources end users in the use of HRIS applications and desktop tools (recruitment, personnel performance evaluation, Substitute Teacher management, and document management systems and software).
- Act as HR Lead for in-progress HRIS system implementation of Workday, to include continued testing and configuration, security administration, report writing, system optimization post go-live, and coordination and management of cross-functional dependencies between HR, Benefits, IT, Budget and Payroll.
- Synthesize and document requirements for process improvement, enhancements, new software, and strategic initiatives.
- Translate functional requirements into work breakdown structures and technical specifications. This may be done through information gathering, workshops, sessions and interviews.
- Maintain and administer ad hoc report writing tools for end users. Train and assist users of those ad hoc report writing tools
- Communicate with project teams, clients, and vendors.
- Listen to customer needs and explain complex technical issues and solutions in a plain and common descriptive manner.
- Three (3) years of experience working as a Business Analyst creating technical specifications, work break down structures, user interface guides and detailed test plans for software developers.
- Two (2) years of experience leading workshops, giving presentations and facilitating meetings.
- Prior work in an HR organization preferred
- MUST have experience using Workday HCM Suite
- Effective presentation skills for communicating the strategic story behind HR data.
- Strong leadership, management and team building skills to effectively lead cross functional project teams.
- Must be able to work autonomously with little to no supervision.
- Understanding of Business Process Management, and ability to conduct business analysis and translate customer needs into technical specifications.
- Thorough understanding of and experience with the system development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
- Skilled in demonstrating innovation and creativity by continually improving internal processes.
- MUST have experience with Workday HCM Suite
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.