Nanoparticle Fabrication Internship (year round openings)
- Research Triangle Park, NC
Liquidia Technologies, founded in 2004, is a privately held biotechnology company located in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina. By leveraging precise fabrication techniques of the semiconductor industry, Liquidia has become the only company in the world with the ability to rapidly design and manufacture precisely engineered particles of virtually any size, shape or composition using a unique particle engineering and manufacturing technology known as the PRINT® (Particle Replication In Non-Wetting Templates) platform. This unique ability to precisely engineer particles enables scientists to explore new product frontiers that, until now, have otherwise been out of reach for the life sciences industry. Liquidia and its partners are currently exploring the application of this novel technology to develop products in several high growth areas such as vaccines, pulmonology, oncology and ophthalmology. In addition to the development of its own products, Liquidia licenses the PRINT particle technology and its cGMP manufacturing capabilities to support proprietary programs advanced by collaborators. For more information, please go to www.liquidia.com.
We are currently looking for Nanoparticle Fabrication Interns to play a critical role in nanoparticle fabrication, synthesis, and characterization. Compensation will be provided based on experience.
Nanoparticle Fabrication Internship:
- Work in a hands-on laboratory environment to assist senior scientists with production, manufacturing, and analysis of nanoparticles
- Assist in project research and experimental design
- Conduct laboratory experiments and analyze nanoparticle products
- Test, produce, prototype, and assist with new product development of nanoparticles
- Operate and maintain production and laboratory equipment for nanoparticles processing
- Other duties as required for maintenance and upkeep of the laboratory environment
- Bachelor or Masters degree (received or in progress) in chemistry, biochemistry, chemical engineering, biomedical engineering, pharmaceutical sciences or related field
- Creativity, attention to detail, strong analytical skills
- Academic or industry laboratory experience
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team of scientists