- 419 Davis Drive, Research Triangle Park, NC
Liquidia Technologies is a privately-held clinical stage company focused on advancing vaccines and therapeutics that leverage the PRINT®technology for design and manufacture of engineered particles. The PRINT®technology offers unprecedented control of particle size, shape and chemistry in a highly consistent and scalable manufacturing process. In addition to its own products, Liquidia licenses its PRINT® particle technology and its GMP manufacturing capabilities to support proprietary programs advanced by collaborators.
- We are committed to advancing precisely engineered products that profoundly impacts the lives of patients.
- Liquidia is proud of its cultural values and strives for excellence and innovation in everything that we do.
- Liquidia was founded in 2004 on the discoveries of Professor Joseph DeSimone at UNC, Chapel Hill
- We are located in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina.
- For additional information, please visit www.liquidia.com
This position offers challenging, individual growth opportunities and continuous variety for a highly motivated individual. In this role you will:
- Contribute to the design and development of novel particle-based product candidates
- Work in a hands-on, dynamic laboratory environment engaged in design, fabrication, analysis and manufacturing of nanoparticles and microparticles
- Perform laboratory experimentation across a broad spectrum of responsibilities
- Execute experiments as defined by senior scientific personnel
- Make experimental observations and report results to fellow team members and supervisor
- Use strong observational and analytical skills to analyze experiments
- Attend and participate in team meetings
- Help maintain a functional laboratory environment
- B.S./M.S. with 0-4 years experience in an academic or industrial lab or relevant experience required
- Degree in chemistry, biology, immunology, chemical engineering, biomedical engineering, pharmaceutical sciences or related field required
- Research experience in bionanotechnology, drug delivery, and/or nanofabrication preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Must be a creative, detail oriented person with strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a multidisciplinary team environment is essential for success
- Openings in Biology, Drug Delivery, Bio Conjugate Chemistry and Materials Science