Administrative Assistant (3 month contract position)
- Research Triangle Park, NC
Liquidia Technologies is a privately-held clinical stage company focused on advancing vaccines and therapeutics that leverage the PRINT®technology for design and manufacture of engineered particles. The PRINT®technology offers unprecedented control of particle size, shape and chemistry in a highly consistent and scalable manufacturing process. In addition to its own products, Liquidia licenses its PRINT®particle technology and its GMP manufacturing capabilities to support proprietary programs advanced by collaborators.
- We are committed to advancing precisely engineered products that profoundly impacts the lives of patients.
- Liquidia is proud of its cultural values and strives for excellence and innovation in everything that we do.
- Liquidia was founded in 2004 on the discoveries of Professor Joseph DeSimone at UNC, Chapel Hill
- We are located in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina.
- For additional information, please visit www.liquidia.com
- Front desk administrative responsibilities, including but not limited to: answer phone, greet visitors and mailroom responsibilities (forward mail, pick up, transport USPS courier mail to post office, prepare shipment labels)
- Purchasing administrative duties, including but not limited to: match invoices with packing slides, mail out checks
- Set up off-site and on-site meetings (luncheons, dinners, company meetings etc.)
- Arrange for catered meetings (meal orders, set-up and break-down)
- Inventory and stock office orders and management
- Calendar scheduling, travel and support to staff as needed
- Place facility/equipment maintenance calls as needed
- Associates degree or equivalent
- 2+ years related experience
- Time management and organization skills required
- Experience with PowerPoint, WORD, Excel required
- Experience with Outlook strongly preferred