Sr. iOS Developer
- Mountain View, CA
The client offers mobile and web service that enables users to capture & share their favorite TV moments from live sports, reality, and prime time TV shows. Using mobile apps, users can capture TV video clips, add comments, & share on Facebook, and Twitter community. The technology includes automatic content recognition and clipping from any broadcast TV channel, plus the ability to curate & share captured clips.
- Be the iOS Development Lead
- Collaborate with Engineering Leadership and Architects to design robust supportable and maintainable apps.
- Help create the Client experience on iOS, using the company internal APIs Collaborate with the Design team to define, design and implement user experience and interactions
- Manage the development and release pipeline of the companies iOS application
- Communicate application requirements to our Platform Engineering team
- Positive Background Correlations
- Proficient knowledge of Objective-C, or experience with at least two other C-based languages
- Functional knowledge of the iOS SDK Past experience writing and releasing iOS applications
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field