Marketing Project Coordinator
- Denver, CO
Local Income Lab is a members only community for local offline marketers, consultants, agents and affiliates trying to tap into the enormous opportunity to help small businesses market themselves online.
In the United States alone, there are approximately 25 million small businesses, and they are desperate for help with websites, blogs, SEO, mobile marketing, social media, and more …
This creates a massive business opportunity for the ambitious local offline marketing expert looking to create a great income in their own backyard. Borrell Associates, a leading research firm, expects local online marketing to hit $18.5 billion in 2012, surpassing the traditional leader in the local space, newspapers.
Our mission is to supply the strategies, tools, and information to help local offline marketers succeed in this dynamic, growing space!
Local Income Lab is looking for a Marketing Project Coordinator that will be responsible for executing marketing activities while managing work flow from the team and vendors.
This position requires an individual with passion for marketing as well as the ability to manage a project through from inception to completion, while keeping the team on track and meeting deadlines
What we expect:
- Quarterback all activities across the team with products, systems, vendors and internal teams
- Manage all aspects of multiple projects simultaneously to ensure on time and on budget delivery
- Create and maintain success metrics for marketing campaigns, making recommendations for metrics driven improvements
- Work with marketing team on campaign creation
- Work with the team to implement marketing campaigns in multiple systems and services (PPV, PPC, Banners, Landing pages, email drops, etc.)
- Work with writers, designers, and web developers to quickly and efficiently put up landing pages, create banner ads, and test marketing techniques
- Work with analytics team date to understand campaign effectiveness
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years direct marketing and project coordination/management experience
- Bachelors degree in marketing or similar discipline
- Hands on experience managing and executing online marketing campaigns
- Outstanding knowledge of the marketing process and the various marketing channels (print, online, digital, media)
- Demonstrable ability to lead multi-disciplinary meetings and achieve team objectives
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding objectives & goals
- Previous experience managing outside vendors a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Sickening organizational skills – If you color code your closet, and balance your checkbook, we want to talk to you!
- Hawk-eye attention to detail, curiosity and the ability to flourish in a dynamic, high growth environment
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- Flexible vacation policy
- A excellent position in a high growth company
- Ability for you to make decisions, create change, and help grow a company – while growing your self
- All those cool startup perks – Beer fridge, free snacks, happy hours, fun events, no dress code, laid back work environment, lots of fun!
Start-up culture – Can you answer, “yes” to all these questions?
- Do you prefer the hectic, ever-changing startup environment as opposed to a corporate, by-the-book one
- You are excited about the idea of rolling up your sleeves and working with a small team to get the job done, even if you need to do things that would be considered outside your direct job description
- You want to work in a company that aims to make an impact, and you want to know to see and feel the contribution you make to that
- You are passionate about what you do and show that passion in everything you do
We think this is a pretty awesome opportunity for the right person! If you're still reading and are all fired up, please apply by including resume with salary history and contact information for consideration. Also, please include a personalized cover letter stating you read the requirements as well as why you feel you should be considered for this position. In the subject of your cover letter include your answer to the question "if you were an animal what kind of animal would you be?" Wait, what? This might sound silly but we're making sure you've read our ad entirely before responding. Failure to include this will result in your email being lost in our recycle bin. Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you!