Business Development Associate
- Charlotte, NC
Do You Want To Help Your Local Community Grow?
Local Sharing Tree is combining local commerce and fundraising into a one size fits all environment wherever everyone wins. We’re helping our business partners penetrate the full local market while gaining goodwill in the community– and we want you to help strengthen our efforts. We’re looking for people who truly care and love their communities, and who also have the drive and the heart to make big things happen.
At Local Sharing Tree, we move fast, take risks, and pride ourselves on staying flexible, transparent, and greatly committed to making sure that everyone prospers from our company. If you want to help your community grow while challenging yourself to reach new personal heights, we want to invest in you!
The Outside Sales team is the engine that fuels Local Sharing Tree's growth. As the most extrinsic representative of Local Sharing Tree's brand, our Business Development Associates interact everyday with our wonderful business partners. They are the wheels that the Local Sharing Tree rides on and if you have a “hunter” mentality and thrive in high-activity, fast-paced sales positions, then you belong with Local Sharing Tree.
Do You Want To Be a Leading Member of a Start-Up Company?
Local Sharing Tree is new and anything is possible. By becoming a member of our team, you will have the ability to really make a difference and shape the way Local Sharing Tree is executed. If you are a go-getter who wants to get in on the ground floor and ride the elevator to its highest peak, then we want to talk to you. We’re not saying that it’s going to be easy, but if you are eager for more responsibility, more opportunities, and more recognition, then Local Sharing Tree is where you want to be.
Working for Local Sharing Tree in its early days offers you an incentive system, based on skills attained and opportunities seized. The experience is where the real value is at. Gone are the jobs full of limitations. Local Sharing Tree is looking for someone who wants to be able to grow in the direction of their choosing, and expand their horizons while helping to shape and be a true integral part of Local Sharing Tree.
- Aggressively research, grow, and develop leads for Local Sharing Tree using a variety of online and offline sources
- Meet and strive to exceed individual monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas
- Activate prospective clients and close deals
- Have the ability to assess merchant goals, propose a customized deal solution, and obtain commitment and loyalty
- Manage relationships with established businesses and maintain partnerships
- Administer ongoing contacts and sales activities utilizing the lead database and trackers
- Provide ongoing and up-to-date documentation to the support team and
- Regularly meet with sale team to collaborate new and innovative sales tactics
- Analyze all feedback from closed and perspective partners and send to the Local Sharing Tree support team
- Remain in close contact with the Local Sharing Tree support team throughout all phases of development
Compensation & Perks
- Base + Unlimited commission potential based on the success of your promotions
- Ongoing contests and rewards programs
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Tools and programs to help you exceed goals
- Fun and fast paced environment
- This is an entry level position, but must have a passion for selling and promoting community involvement and growth.
- Online advertising, direct marketing, local advertising or pharmaceuticals experiences are a plus
- Being technically savvy is a must in order to succeed in this role
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, very high activity sales role
- Demonstrates top-notch communication and presentation skills with the ability to creatively sell to all decision-making levels
- Advanced organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of social media
- Thrives in an autonomous working environment with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity to meet deadlines
- Has own transportation
- Has own personal computer
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Local Sharing Tree appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is the policy of Local Sharing Tree to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status. The company will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.