Software Engineer - Systems
- 301 Ballardvale St, Wilmington, MA 01887, USA
Are you inspired by how robotics will change the world? Are you excited about real world applications for robotics? Would you like working directly with leading e-commerce companies who are deploying robotics? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you will be interested in one of our exciting employment opportunities! This is an opportunity to be part of an incredible team deploying a cutting-edge robotics solution to address real-world challenges in e-commerce fulfillment warehouses for major global brands.
Locus Robotics has a large and geographically diverse Robotics Software Engineering team working on a variety of cutting-edge engineering challenges. We are seeking a Systems Engineer to join our team. Locus robot fleets operate day and night, navigating hazards in the form of spotty wifi, stray pallets, low batteries, and of course, other robots. Making sure our robots run reliably involves solving problems in many domains, from systems and network programming, to performance monitoring and optimization. We’re looking for a software engineer to join our team and help tackle these challenges at every part of our stack.
- Design, develop, and maintain software components that keep robots moving 24/7.
- Measure and improve system performance.
- 3+ years of experience working with C++ or other systems languages.
- Comfortable working with Linux systems.
- Familiarity with ROS or other networking libraries is a plus, but no robotics experience is required.
Locus Robotics is an Equal Opportunity Employer