Senior Robotics Software Engineer, Simulation & Testing (Metric Gathering)
- Wilmington, MA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Locus Robotics is a leader in the rapidly growing eCommerce order fulfillment optimization space. Our solution helps warehouse owners attain 2-3X efficiency improvement over cart-picking operations, by empowering pickers to work collaboratively with our robots. All this is accomplished while integrating with the operator’s Warehouse Management System, utilizing and optimizing existing facility infrastructure.
Locus Robotics is searching for a talented Robotics Software Engineer to work on metric establishment, gathering and analysis. In this role you will create a system to measure and record robot specific behaviors and metrics. Using these metrics, you will create tools and dashboards providing visibility for quality and continuous improvement.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fast-growing company that has developed a leading commercial AMR solution in the logistics industry.
This role can be remote, or onsite or hybrid at either our Wilmington, MA or Amsterdam, NL offices.
- Design and implement a system to reliably measure key performance metrics.
- Create and maintain a database to store and process the metrics.
- Create tools and/or dashboards to view the metrics and give visibility to changes.
- Strong understanding with elastic stack or similar database technologies.
- Experience with ROS and Linux development.
- Experience programming with C++ and python.
Locus Robotics is an Equal Opportunity Employer