Lead DevOps Engineer, Robotics Software Team
- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
Locus Robotics is a leader in the rapidly growing eCommerce order fulfillment optimization space. Our solution helps warehouse owners attain 2-3X efficiency improvement over cart-picking operations, by empowering pickers to work collaboratively with our robots. All this is accomplished while integrating with the operator’s Warehouse Management System, utilizing and optimizing existing facility infrastructure.
Locus Robotics is searching for a talented Software Engineer to join and lead the Platform Group within our Robotics Software Team. This Engineer will be responsible for designing and developing cloud-based tools for our robot fleet deployment infrastructure. As the team lead of the Platform Group, strong cloud computing and cloud infrastructure design experience is desired.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fast-growing company that has developed a leading commercial AMR solution in the logistics industry.
This role can be remote, or onsite or hybrid at either our Wilmington, MA or Amsterdam, NL offices.
- Design, develop and maintain cloud-based and on-premises tools and infrastructure for robot fleet deployment, operation, and monitoring.
- Contribute to the design of a field-configurable and maintainable robot fleet.
- Work cross-functionally within the engineering group on a variety of projects related to infrastructure automation.
- 3+ years of development experience with a scripting language (Python, JS).
- Strong experience with leveraging cloud services to develop infrastructure.
- Knowledge of best practices in development of infrastructure-as-code.
- Familiarity with tools for the Linux ecosystem, including packaging and deployment.
- Heavy expertise with Network and Platform Security.
- Experience with configuration management and provisioning tools.
Locus Robotics is an Equal Opportunity Employer