The Website & Content Manager is primarily responsible for the strategic creation and posting of content on the Longbow Advantage website and social media sites. The Website & Content Manager will have their eye firmly on what to post, and when and where to post it, specifically for the purpose of developing and nurturing sales leads, and also manage day-to-day website and social media activities. The ideal candidate is a collaborative team player, with a passion for both writing and disseminating content, such as blogs, newsletters, white papers, PR posts etc.
- Serve as day to day web marketing and web communications lead for Longbow, working closely with Longbow Senior Leadership, Team Managers, external partners and vendors
- Create, develop and manage content for Longbow’s web presence, including but not limited to industry related blogs, white papers, company newsletters, etc.
- Copy edit, proofread and disseminate all Longbow web content.
- Electronically distribute a range of analytic and informational publications or written content through various electronic means, including Social Networking sites such as Linked In, Facebook, Twitter, Industry Groups, etc.
- Post various content to the appropriate networks and identify which content should be disseminated to which networks.
- Continually maintain the Longbow website and social network sites with new content updates and ensure a consistent look and feel throughout all web related properties.
- Update Longbow’s JIRA system for tasks required for web related updates and work closely with Longbow technical team to ensure all Longbow Web Site platforms are updated appropriately.
- Support Longbow technical team on the development of SOPs for current tasks and collaborate to develop and implement a new dissemination platform.
- Gather requirements and work with IT staff to improve processes and tools.
- Develop and maintain the master content calendar for all web properties.
- Keep current with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs, listservs, and events.
- Assure web-based information is archived for future needs and reference.
- Track and report on all site metrics and ensure Longbow Advantage is listed within the top 5 sites for organic searches on “RedPrairie WMS Implementation”
- Initiate communication and work cooperatively on a daily basis with key team members, clients and vendors.
- Oversee freelancers, including writers, copyeditors and community outreach organizers.
- Develop briefing materials on production processes, including classification guides and sourcing guides, as required
Assist Senior VP Business Development in creation of marketing strategy based on strategic analysis of market dynamics, client profiles, competitive analysis, Longbow market positioning in support of key business objectives.