RN with Pediatric TPN Experience
- Framingham, MA
Loving Care Agency is a leading provider of Home Care Services that enables children and adults to be cared for in their home environment that is warm, familiar and nurturing. Our highly qualified team of clinicians (including nurses, home care aides and therapists) provide the highest quality care with compassion, commitment and integrity. With over 35 offices located in 6 states (NJ, PA, IL, IN, MA and AZ) Loving Care Agency works with most major insurance plans, managed care organizations and state agencies.
Registered nurse (RN) or Licensed practical nurse (LPN)-Pediatric Home Care
If you are looking for the opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of others and the chance to work one-on-one with patients…a nursing position with Loving Care could be the answer!
Sweetest little 5 yo girl in need a part time RN with TPN experience. Portuguese speaking family. Wednesday evenings 3p - 7p and Saturday/Sunday 7p - 7a
Loving Care Agency is a leading provider of home health nursing services. Our qualified team members are passionate and dedicated healthcare professionals who are devoted to helping our patients maximize the care they deserve. Loving Care Agency’s advocacy mission raises the bar in providing exceptional care. Our award winning training programs are designed and developed to help nurses achieve better outcomes for patients. For over 20 years, Loving Care Agency has shaped a culture that fosters innovation, clinical excellence, and integrity. We are seeking upbeat and positive nurses to provide one-on-one care for our pediatric patients in their homes. Full-time, part-time, and per diem positions are available (hourly/shifts or per visit). As a Loving Care Agency Nurse, you will enjoy flexibility, freedom, a variety of nursing assignments and access to continuing education. If a long tradition of world class caring is important to you, consider joining our agency. You’ll feel right at home!!!
The Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) administers skilled nursing care in the home of the patient typically including G-tubes, ventilator and tracheostomy care. The nurse is responsible for providing care in accordance with the physicians’ orders and according to acceptable standards of practice for their specific license per the state nursing practice act. The nurse will work closely and communicate regularly with various members of the clinical team including Scheduling Coordinators, Branch Directors and will work under the direction of branch Clinical Management.
• RN or LPN licensure in the state in which you wish to practice
•1 year professional nursing experience is required
• CPR Certification (BLS)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to maintain appropriate documentation and professional boundaries
• Compliance with company policies and state/federal regulations
• Pediatric experience preferred but not mandatory
• Home care experience preferred but not mandatory
At Loving Care, we understand that in order to provide the high-quality patient care we are known for, we must first support our most precious resource – our caregivers who play such an important role in our success. As a Nurse with Loving Care, you can expect a competitive compensation and benefits package as well as advancement opportunities in clinical and/or business management. We offer continuing education credits, provide hands-on training and skills practice to support your professional development.
As a Loving Care employee you may be eligible for:
• Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
• Life Insurance
• Short Term Disability & Group Accident and Critical Illness
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Hands on training on high-tech equipment including ventilators
• Employee Recognition Programs (potential for extra PTO or $$$)
• Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
• Access to company 401k plan
Come join our team and experience the rewarding opportunity to impact the lives of others!
Loving Care Agency is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information about our agency and the services offered please visit our website: www.lovingcareagency.com
- Compliance with all requirements set forth company policy, state/federal regulations and within the company’s compliance program.
- The ability to comprehend and follow directions as appropriate given by the company, supervisory personnel and in compliance with physicians orders. Acts as an advocate for the patient.
- Maintain appropriate documentation of services provided in order to meet regulatory requirements, company policy and to ensure reimbursement for services provided.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.