Customer Solution Architect
- 525 York St, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
We are storage and networking experts who grew tired of the status quo! LucidLink is a completely new type of cloud storage service providing users unprecedented control over their data, focusing on simplicity, security, and performance. Our streaming, distributed cloud file system allows you to use any cloud object storage as you would a local drive, with no additional infrastructure to set up and manage. Share data, and access from any machine - cloud servers, containers, data center servers, desktops, and laptops.
We are seeking exceptional Customer Solution Architects (CSAs) to work with partners and end users designing and implementing cloud-based object storage solutions. This role encompasses the entire customer lifecycle from sales engineering, requirements gathering, solution design and implementation until handing-off to the customer success team for on-going support. The CSA works with sales, business development, product management, engineering, and customer success teams to ensure customers are successfully on-boarded.
This is a rare ground floor opportunity in a leading technology startup in an exciting and growing market.
What you'll do:
- Review the features and capabilities of the LucidLink product with prospective customers in the context of their specific use case
- Gather and document detailed customer requirements to define the scope of the implementation project
- Assist sales with the formal proposal and/or and Statement of Work for any required implementation and on-going professional services
- Architect and document the solution, incorporating customer and third-party systems and solutions as required
- Manage the onboarding and implementation of the project, including tracking customer, partner, and Frame tasks, to ensure successful completion of the project.
- Conduct regular implementation project meetings
- Report weekly project status to sales and the management team
- document in LucidLink CRM
- Transition a successfully onboarded customer to the Customer Success team for on-going 1st and 2nd level support
- Address on-going 3rd level support escalations from key customers as required
- Provide feedback to product management to drive new features or address feature deficiencies
- Develope and communicate best practices and solutions using LucidLink in the form of internal and external presentations, blogs, and solution guides
The Qualities You Possess
- A strong communicator and a great listener, enabling you to understand the customer's primary points of pain
- The ability to get the customer excited about the product
- Proven track record and success in pre-sales, design, and implementation of large systems (1,000+ users), involving IT infrastructure, in a system integrator, IT professional services, or cloud services company serving enterprise customers
- Demonstrable system architecture skills, customer skills, and ability to work with a team involved in the production of a technical solution for a customer.
- Solid technical background and hands-on experience with IaaS providers (such as AWS, Azure, Alibaba, Digital Ocean)
- Advanced experience with authentication, networking, network services, storage solutions, and information security
- Advanced experience with server and client operating systems, applications, user profiles, and LDAP
- Experience with scripting and/or Web Services APIs desired
- Able to synthesize customers’ needs and respond with practical and timely solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Project management experience desired
- Self-motivating and self-supporting
Benefits to you
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Sales commission plan with ample upside opportunity
- Competitive stock options package as an early member of the team
- A flexible paid time off and vacation policy
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance
- A 401K plan
- Working with an international team and some of the best tech in the space
- And much more to come!