- Montreal, QC, Canada
Founded in Montreal in 2007, Ludia is one of Canada's leading mobile video game studios. "Creating games that touch people" is what drives us every day! And we work hard at it by continuing to innovate and aim higher every day, without forgetting to have fun while doing it! Named Montreal Top Employer 2021, here you will always have a place to express and grow ideas, to have a real impact on projects but also to feed yourself with the sharing of cultures, visions and expertise.
Our games :
For us, mobile is a real opening to the future, an incredible growth potential and stimulating technological challenges to take up. It's the perfect answer to our ambition to "touch people" and anchor ourselves in everyday life. Match 3, Geolocation, Narrative Game, Builder, our portfolio includes diverse and high quality games that leverage world-renowned brands such as; Jurassic World™: Alive, Dragons: Rise of Berk, Dungeons & Dragons™, Dragons: Titan Uprising, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, and many more to come, not to mention our very own IP Lovelink!
Flexibility at heart :
Flexibility at Ludia, it's lived 100%. Whether you want to enjoy the creative excitement of our beautifully remodeled offices in Old Montreal, prefer the comfort of your own home anywhere in Quebec, or like the idea of having the best of both worlds in hybrid mode, it's up to you! Our Flex program is 100% flexible from day to day. A great freedom for your daily well-being!
What does being a IT Technician at Ludia look like :
- Provide support to Ludia employees that are on-site and remote in both French and English;
- Use your technical knowledge to participate in the improvement of workflows;
- Take care of the computer hardware installation, configuration and support;
- Install and maintain network connected workstations under Windows and MacOS;
- Software deployment and setup (Adobe Creative Suite, 3DS Max, etc.);
- Maintain Ludia IT inventory.
What we're looking for :
- Proven experience in computer installation including network setup
- Experience in building new computers
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of Apple products (MacOS, iOS)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products including Windows 10
- Knowledge of Active directory
- Knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Knowledge of image deployment (MDT and WDS);
- Knowledge of a solution to manage a computer fleet (Ex: PDQ Inventory / PDQ Deploy)
- Excellent organizational and methodological skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to explain technical concepts to non-technical people
- Proficiency in both French and English, spoken and written, is essential
Even better if you have :
- A previous experience managing an MDM solution (ex: Jamf)
- A previous experience in an environment related to video games or software development is an asset.
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you?
Cause we take good care of our Ludians !
- A 100% flex environnement : from your home, from our offices in the center of the Old Montréal, or in a hybrid mode;
- Flexible hours;
- Social events to connect;
- Healthy breakfast, coffee and tea, and offered lunch;
- Access to our Gym and to its in person and virtual classes starting on your first day;
- Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
- An impressive health plan and virtual medical assistance available 24h/24h;
- Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs.
Ready to unleash your potential?
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
At Ludia we welcome, support and celebrate diversity. We are committed to providing an environment that fosters inclusion and respect for all. We thus encourage women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a disability and or part of any marginalized group to apply for our positions.