Senior Sales Representative
- Boston, MA
Our client is an East Coast Commercial Aluminum and Commercial/Residential Designer and Fabricator.
Responsible for maximizing sales, profitability and customer satisfaction for assigned Lumberyards, Dealers, Architects and Contractors. Duties include but are not limited to: providing sales support for inside and outside sales associates; in-store training, point of purchase display and merchandising maintenance; developing and maintaining key account relationships; actively participating in customer events, contractor events and other related promotional activities.
- Achieve sales objectives for designated territory (see enclosed map) Develop marketing / sales plan to achieve territory objectives.
- Development and training for dealer base on wynsys lite.
- Maximize customer satisfaction and protect company integrity. Responsible for the identification, development and implementation of programs, policies and procedures that support total customer satisfaction, both internally and externally, where applicable in relation to this position.
- Provide sales support for lumberyards. Service product in the field when needed.
- Provide training support to installers and contractors as needed.
- Responsible for developing and managing the process for providing effective, timely sales promotions to maximize lumberyard / contractor sales.
- Create an annual promotional calendar
- Contact and pitch local architects in an effort to be specified.
- Maintain point-of-purchase displays and merchandise.
- Provide timely, accurate, and useful information on competitive activity in territory. Submit daily call report on the happenings of each sales call.
- Develop and maintain key lumberyard / contractor relationships
- Direct customer contact activity, including quotation follow up and value adding window and door schedules to customers from blueprints.
- Work and set up contractor shows and events.
- Grow sales as projected by the VP of sales and President.
- Seek out local and regional associations to attend for networking purposes.
- Develop new business strategies to better serve the market.
- To train any and all new outside sales people on product, wynsys and company sales goals.
- The position requires previous 3-7 years sales experience and/or a background in building materials.
- Ability to read and break down blue prints for quoting purposes.
- Knowledge of the wynsys system.
- Proactive approach to customer service, outgoing, aggressive and helpful personality.
- Tenacious drive to dominate the industry by grabbing market share from the competition through education of the dealer and superior customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate using written and verbal skills, including use of Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, PowerPoint and presentations to large and small groups
Associates Degree and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.