Healthcare IT / Electronic Health Record (EHR/EMR) Consultants
- Los Angeles, CA
Luminous Technology Group is a world-class Information Technology consulting firm.
We partner with our nationwide clients to ensure that they receive the full benefit of our entire consulting organization each time they engage with Luminous, whether it’s a single resource, or an entire project team.
Luminous Technology Group is looking for several EHR Systems Analysts to provide support for the analysis, design, estimating, development, documentation, testing and implementation of new or existing systems for a large complex enterprise. This role may occasionally lead or guide the work of others. Bachelor's degree preferred however experience may be considered in lieu of a degree. Some EHR build experience required. This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your EHR skills and knowledge! Competitive pay and wonderful workplace enviornment!
- Working knowledge of software development and infrastructure project lifecycles (SDLC).
- Intermediate project management experience (e.g., leads meetings, draft status reports, develop/manage project plans, track issues/risk logs, develop / monitor resource plans, etc.).
- Knowledge of full SDLC (analysis, design, build, testing, implementation, and support) of the EHR systems and various modules.
- Demonstrated experience with system and business workflow analysis and design.
- Ability to analyze and document future state operation specifications and application functionality.
- Experience defining, documenting/communicating, and prioritizing business requirements.
- Ability to configure, build and install healthcare applications.
- Ability to develop and execute business/system test plan, test conditions and test cases.
- Ability to provide clear description of problems/issues for complex problems.
- Demonstrated ability to present options for problem resolution.
- Troubleshoot issues from end-users during training, go-live and stabilization periods.
- Ability to align technology solutions with business strategies.
- Able to quickly understand clinical or business operations supported by application.
- Progressive experience managing or participating in complex IT and operational projects in a healthcare setting.
- Ability to lead functional or segment teams or projects, as necessary.
- Ability to successfully manage vendor interactions/relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- EHR / EMR system certification.
- Experience with ICD-10, HIPAA 5010, Meaningful Use, HIE projects.
- PMP and Six Sigma certifications.
- Significant knowledge of/experience with major clinical, financial and transaction processing systems (e.g. EPIC, McKesson, Cerner, SSI, etc.)