Jr. Web Developer/Programmer
- San Diego, CA
Luth Research is committed to delivering excellence by combining technology with MR science for inspiring business decisions to clients worldwide. From data collection to digital knowledge enrichment, online or off, our passionate and driven team connects the companies and communities we serve, while embracing and driving change in the market research industry.
Luth Research and its employees are committed to our Core Values: Delivering Excellence, Embracing and Driving Change, Career Growth and Development, Keeping it fun, Passionate and Driven, and our vision is to connect millions of minds and devices worldwide to inspire business decisions.
Luth Research offers full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, paid time off, paid holidays and a flexible and fun work environment.
Luth Research seeks a Jr. Web Developer/Programmer who is responsible for programming web surveys and managing projects from initial client contact to final deliverables. This position encompasses a variety of skills from programming to project management to client interaction and satisfaction.
If you have experience as a Web Developer/Programmer and are interested in working collaboratively in a growth environment with highly intellectual people, apply to become part of our dedicated team today.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Organize and set up projects to be programmed according to client specifications and timelines to ensure scheduling
- Program all questionnaires in accordance with client specifications for error free work conducted profitably.
- Receive, analyze, format and manage sample for maximum availability and efficiency for sample only and full service online projects.
- Follow up on all Q/A testing of the questionnaire using documentation provided to ensure error free skips and rotations.
- Follow Data Checking procedures to ensure the data gathered from system has no errors or deficiency.
- Send daily updates and report status to clients for all projects.
- Maintain proactive ongoing communication with the client on a project-by-project basis.
- Proactively identify and solve project related problems to ensure accurate and timely delivery of data.
- Complete and post accurate daily time sheets to insure all costs are included for measurements and project information.
- Provide all billing information for speedy client payments to maintain good cash flow (billings within 4 days of project close).
- Actively pursue knowledge of the survey research industry, Luth and all phases of CfMC and other software packages
- Act as liaison with sales team to provide insight on areas of possible growth and development for clients.
- Any other tasks and projects assigned by executive management.
Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Minimum requirement is a Bachelor’s Degree or related job experience.
- Strong project and task management skills.
- Strong understanding of the impact of the evolution of technology as it applies to panel based market research.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Existing knowledge of HTML/XHTML and an understanding of basic web and programming technologies.
- Basic knowledge of relational databases and SQL is a plus.
- Ability to concentrate on detailed work for significant amounts of time while responding appropriately to interruptions.
- Proven ability to deliver in a high pressure environment.
- Demonstrated skills and proactively identifying and solving problems.
- Ability to demonstrate positive attitude in a demanding work environment.
- Flexibility in hours worked including some evening and weekend hours.
To learn more about Luth Research, please visit our website at www.luthresearch.com.
Luth Research is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunities and to making employment decisions based on merit and value. We will comply with all Federal, State and Local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, as well as all laws related to terms and conditions of employment.