- Portland, OR
Lytics makes it possible for marketers to create comprehensive customer profiles across all touchpoints (mobile, social, web) and truly target their messages to increase results and improve customer experience. We are an early stage start-up in amazing portland, oregon.
Lytics is looking for a marketing manager to jumpstart our marketing initiatives.
We are building our marketing team and this is a key role. You would be responsible for launching our product, creating messaging, personas, campaigns and more.
You should have at least 5+ years of experience in SaaS B2B marketing. We are a data driven culture, so we're looking for a marketer who is experimental and comfortable around new technology.
- Grow and manage the marketing team to meet our marketing and lead generation goals, including contractors and small staff
- Manage PR/AR initiatives, including managing our PR firm and coordinating media and launch activities
- Develop and manage the marketing budget and report on performance/success metrics on a regular basis, including SEO/SEM, PPC, Events, Social Media, etc.
- Parter with sales to create sales enablement materials and thought leadership campaigns that close business efficiently
- grow the business with every decision
- self starter, self directed
- 5+ years of digital marketing
- nimble marketer, tech savvy, familiar with new marketing technologies (optimizely, google analytics, sendgrid, pardot, salesforce, the list goes on)
- worked at an early stage startup or at least thrives in ever-changing environment
- smart, fun, willing to jump in with little to no direction
- results driven