The Shoreland is a historic lakefront landmark hotel, newly restored to its original glamour as contemporary high-end rental residences opening soon. We’re looking an enthusiastic Assistant Property Manager ready for the challenge of a fast paced lease-up!
Responsible for assisting the Property Manager in the day-to-day management of Shoreland Apartments in accordance with company policies, lease agreements, and applicable laws.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inspects property, including common areas, on a regular basis and reports any repair or replacement needs to Maintenance Manager.
- Investigates tenant/resident disturbances, violations, or complaints, and resolves problems in accordance with regulations established in the lease agreements.
- Investigates tenant/resident complaints about malfunctions of utilities or furnished household appliances or goods, and inspects vacated units to determine needed repairs or maintenance.
- Maintains Company customer service standards and responds clearly and in a timely manner to residents’ needs and complaints. Follows through to ensure resolution.
- Maintains current leases and performs collection, posting and depositing of rental payments and impounds as due.
- Updates project computer database as tenant submits notice to vacate as well as when unit sells and closes.
- Approves and submits payroll to corporate office.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
Supervising leasing, resident services, maintenance and door staff.