FILLED - Marketing Manager (Kansas City)
- Kansas City, MO
MAC Property Management is dedicated to providing an exemplary living experience, the highest possible quality of service and a superior value for our residents. We are committed to building better neighborhoods wherever we are, not only for our residents, but for the greater community. At MAC, it is important for us to preserve the environment, improve infrastructures, and enhance the beauty of our settings. Our operations are in Chicago, Kansas City, and St. Louis with our corporate office in Englewood, NJ. MAC Property Management, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Marketing Manager will report directly to the Regional Property Manager and will lead a marketing team of one to two interns. The Director will be responsible for both development of marketing strategies and implementation of marketing tactics. They will also develop people and programs to effectively position the company’s services and project with its target audiences. This role also serves as a consultant to internal business units to develop marketing strategies, create a consistent brand message for all marketing activities and ensure implementation of selected marketing strategies.
There are strategic initiatives coupled with day-to-day tactical execution for this position. Success will be measured by company growth, ROI, increased inquires and lead activity, as well as company and product awareness.
Strategic & Marketing Planning
•Lead marketing team to ensure goals are met timely
•Establish marketing strategies for overall corporate entity and individual business units
•Develop written corporate marketing goals and plans with executive management
•Measure the success of marketing programs against defined goals and necessary recommendations for adjustments
•Plan and monitor sales training on data management, client retention, social media activity, real estate listing services, etc. Prepare marketing reports for investors and management
•Monitor and oversee implementation of marketing initiatives with outside service providers such designers, sign companies and mail houses
•Contribute to design and distribution of marketing programs such as web, newsletter, direct mail, advertising, flyers, referral programs and signage
•Selectively write, copy and edit work produced by others
•Oversee and ensure integrity of company brand
•Manage social media activity and contribute information to each source
•Maintain corporate website content, images, and SEO/website traffic data
•Manage email marketing design and processes with internal and external clients
•Identify and gather appropriate prospect lists for marketing campaigns
•Meet and manage ad deadlines with news, magazine and online publications
•Manage multi-media projects such as photo shoots and video shoots, including editing and implementation of the final product
Budgeting and Expense Control
•Help determine marketing budgets and monitor monthly expenses to ensure budgets are being maintained
•Seek the most cost effective and creative ways to reach target markets
•Negotiate and manage contracts with vendors
•Process Invoices to corporate office and payments for vendors
•Responsible for overseeing special event planning and execution
•Coordinate sponsorship responsibilities with outside organizations and events
•Design and distribute company branded promotional items at events and to local businesses
•Establish budget and monitor implementation of charity/community donations
•Organize special opportunities for the firm to participate in giving back to the community
•Attend industry networking events and marketing organization events as needed
•Plan fun events for employees to ensure they feel appreciated such as the holiday party, lunches with management, company picnic, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, and 3 – 5 years of increasing marketing responsibility.
- Experience with SEO/SEM implementation and campaign updates.
- Social media experience with the usual Facebook, Twitter and more; experience in appropriate responses to clients via social media avenues is a plus.
- Softwares - Salesforce is desired but not required, but experience with CRM tools is required. Social media management platforms such as HootSuite, Tweetdeck or Buffer is required.
- Property Mangement software such as Yardo or MRI is a plus but not required.
- Must have the ability to leverage various media relationships for the creation of earned impressions.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with multiple stakeholders in a fast paced environment, while maintaining exceptional quality control.
- Highly motivated with strong personal work ethic and ability to have strong customer service attitude with all employees.
- Outstanding conceptual, analytical and communication skills.
Competitive Salary, Medical, Dental, Vision, Group Life Insurance, Flex Spending, 401K with company match, and educational reimbursement
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.