- Montreal, Canada
MATT & NAT is a vegan line designed in Montreal, Canada since 1995, with love. Linings are always made out of 100% recycled plastic bottles.
MATT & NAT est une ligne végétalienne conçue à Montréal, QC depuis 1995. Les doublures sont toujours faites à partir de bouteilles en plastique 100% recyclées
To design seasonal collections in line with the vision and brand aesthetic of MATT & NAT.
- Sourcing new materials through trade shows/research on the internet.
- Trends research.
- Fabric selection.
- Developping the collection:
Sketch new styles for the collection each season.
Prepare tech packs to develop prototypes
Review prototypes to make sure that they are in line with the brand direction.
Review prototypes to make sure that the construction is accurate, functional.
Make necessary corrections on prototypes
- Interest in fashion/design.
- good knowledge of english
- knowledge of adobe illlustrator and photoshop.
- Ability to convey ideas through sketches.
- Strong sense of personal ownership.
- Obsessive attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to be hands on as needed.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.