Accountant (2 years contract)
- Strada Emanoil Porumbaru 95, București 011424, România
- Program normal
MET Romania is part of the MET Group, an integrated European energy company, headquartered in Switzerland, with activities in the field of natural gas and electricity, focused on wholesale, trading and sales, as well as energy, infrastructure and industrial assets.
MET Romania is one of the country's main private suppliers of electricity, natural gas and energy services for industrial and household consumers.
Starting with MET Group's mission to become a top player in the market by implementing innovation in the traditional European energy market, MET Romania also transposes its vision on the local energy market by developing stable partnerships, based on a solid position on market and acting as a generator of liquidity in the markets in which it operates.
Descrierea locului de muncă
We are seeking a talented Accountant to join our team. The right candidate will preferably have previous experience in similar role in a multinational company environment. With a desire to succeed, you will perform the following job functions:
- daily processing of invoices in Navision system;
- monthly reconcile of energy/gas quantities;
- post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records;
- reconcile accounts payable/receivable transactions;
- research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues;
- correspond with vendors/customers and respond to inquiries;
- assist with month end and year end closing activities;
- provide supporting documentation for audits;
- prepare of Intrastat declaration and other statistical reports;
- keeping track of fixed assets, inventory objects;
- annual participation in inventory process;
- assisting with preparation of any statutory reporting requirements.
- over 5 years experience in accounts payable/receivable, general accounting, fixed assets;
- knowledge of relevant accounting software such as Navision is considered a plus;
- IT skills including working knowledge of Excel.
- organizing and prioritizing;
- attention to detail and accuracy;
- communication skills;
- team work;
- professional integrity;
- ability to meet deadlines.