- Budapest, Aradi u., 1062 Hungary
MET Group is an integrated European energy company, headquartered in Switzerland.
Our Renewable Team is growing and now we are looking for our new colleague!
Great job opportunity for professional in finance in our Hungarian office in Budapest with the focus on controlling, planning and forecasting, closing and reporting.
You are going to prepare analysis for the business decisions, work out budget follow-up reports, and support strategic decision making. This is a complex, process driven task that requires your ability to work with different departments, consolidate the information and communicate it efficiently.
You can find our office in the 6th district of Budapest but in April 2022 we will move to a brand new office to the 11th district.
Company: MET Asset Management Support Zrt.
Division: Renewables/Green Asset
- Provide regular and appropriate management reports and financial analysis
- Pro-actively flag financial issues and propose solution, make recommendations for improving the financial operations and processes
- Take responsibility for accurate financial close, controls and internal processes
- Work with external parties i.e. external auditors, tax consultants
- Prepare controlling reports and ad-hoc reports to the local management and MET Group on standalone and consolidated level
- Proactive collaboration with local and group accounting & controlling teams and tax department
- Financial support of M&A projects
- Ensure that financial processes are undertaken accurately, efficiently, on time and according to the surrounding internal control procedures
- MSc/BSc in Economics, major in Controlling is highly appreciated
- 3-5 years relevant professional experience in similar position (preferably in financial planning/controlling/reporting experience)
- Fluency in Hungarian
- English language: negotiation level
- Highly proficient user of Excel and advanced knowledge of PowerPoint
- Ability to meet deadlines and priorities
- Tagetik knowledge is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Great degree of flexibility and adaptability to a fast-changing business environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships across diverse functional and cross-border teams
What we can offer:
- Participating in complex project tasks
- High degree of responsibility and independence
- Professional development possibilities
- Great atmosphere with a friendly and supportive team
- Home office opportunity
Interested? Don't hesitate to apply! You are just one click away from your next step in your career!