- Budapest, Aradi u., 1062 Hungary
MET Group is an integrated European energy company, headquartered in Switzerland.
Our Flexible Asset Team is growing and now we are looking for our new colleague to support the development of our disruptive flexibility solutions!
We offer an excellent engineering opportunity in asset/project development of flexible power solutions such as battery storage technologies, Power-to-X alternatives aiming to shape the transition of the power sector. The candidate should have strong interest and must be experienced on that fields of power generation, who’s going to be involved in a wide range of activities ranging from conceptual project design through project management and asset construction to commissioning.
You can find our office in the 6th district of Budapest but in April 2022 we will move to a brand new office to the 11th district.
Company: MET Asset Management Support Zrt.
Division: Flexible Asset
Location: Budapest/Százhalombatta, Hungary
- Supporting complex business development activities covering origination, optimization of flexibility generation projects,
- Tracking project timeline and reporting project milestones
- Responsible for the delivery of project documentations (including designing, permitting)
- Active oversight in related procurement, assets’ construction and commissioning,
- Effective communication skills: e.g. with internal and external stakeholders, participate in negotiations
- Gets involved in the implementation of the integrated strategic vision of the Flexibility Division of MET Group
- BSc or MSc in engineering (electrical, energy or mechanical),
- Experienced in the power industry project development, especially; related project development experience in the field of disruptive/innovative technologies is a strong plus
- Min. 5-8 years relevant work experience with strong desire to learn,
- System-level understanding of energy solutions,
- Fluent in English,
- Good at MS Excel, Word and specific project management tools,
- Analytical thinking, accuracy, reliability
- Proactivity and ability to work independently, capacity for hard work
What we can offer:
- Opportunity to acquire solid industrial knowledge and to participate in the flexibility asset portfolio development via investments in various solutions to extend the existing flexibility portfolio of MET Group
- Enjoy high degree of responsibility and independence
- Great atmosphere with a friendly and supportive team
- Home office opportunity
Interested? Don't hesitate to apply! You are just one click away from your next step in your career!