Group Learning & Development and Employer Branding Specialist (75-100%)
- Budapest, Andrássy út 100, 1062 Hungary
MET Group is an integrated European energy company, headquartered in Switzerland, with activities in natural gas and power, focused on multi-commodity wholesale, trading and sales, as well as energy infrastructure and industrial assets.
MET Group is represented in 14 European countries, with 700+ permanent staff in Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine and the United Kingdom.
MET Group is present in 25 national gas markets and 22 international trading hubs. The Group has a significant end-consumer presence in Croatia, Italy, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, and Spain.
MET Group is owned 80% by MET Employees and 20% by Keppel Infrastructure, a wholly owned subsidiary of Keppel Corporation*.
Purpose of the Job
In this role, you will develop and manage our internal talent development & training programs and serving as a valuable brand ambassador to drive the employer brand of MET Group and to promote MET Group as an employer of choice through social media, print and other communication formats and programs. The role offers a great balance between strategy setting and hands on delivery, supported by administrative support.
Learning Development activities
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Create career paths for employees at all levels and drive the career management process across the Group
- Create and manage a Group level talent review and succession planning process
- Ensure that young, high potential talents are identified, developed and retained
- Run and own the Group Talent Development Program which is designed for identifying and developing our future leaders
- Prepare the yearly training plan and roadmap for development-related programs based on needs analysis and ensure execution
- Develop and manage corporate learning & development programs for leadership, management, and employee performance improvement
- Implement various learning methods on group level (e-learning, leadership development programs, mentoring, coaching)
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Help managers develop their team members
- Manage learning related HR system and software
Employer branding activities
- Oversee the Group's employment branding strategies
- Undertake and implement Employer Brand advertising initiatives from concept to completion in a timely
- Work closely with in-house marketing department and manage and continuously improve the company’s career website and other job platforms to ensure that it is a creative and effective tool for attracting suitable candidates and enhances MET Group employer brand and reputation as an employer of choice
- Plan, establish and oversee the company's social media presence and channels related to employer branding
- Manage postings on various social media platforms
- Provide the best knowledge, proper external benchmarks, best practices, and innovative solutions to support the business
- Monitor and review social media standards and ensures that marketing and employer branding goals are aligned
- MSc degree in economics or business studies
- Proven experience as an L&D Expert gained in an international environment with large employer branding experience
- You must demonstrate a track record in building learning and development strategies along with designing and executing successful training programs, including programs for those with high potential, management and leadership development and soft skills
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Extensive knowledge of social media communication techniques
- Strong understanding of branding to be able to sell the company as an employer of choice to prospective hires
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in managing website content and working with Google Analytics or similar tools
- Fluent English
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively is required
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills – experience working with a multi-cultural organization