Gas Trader (Spanish Market)
- Baarerstrasse 141, 6300 Zug, Switzerland
MET International AG (METI) was established in 2010 in order to consolidate and develop MET Group’s international natural gas sales and purchase portfolio, as well as to establish a trading arm for commodity lines.
METI is responsible for providing highly competitive supply structures to its gas and power sales affiliates, originating additional positions on the European wholesale and the international LNG markets, as well as trading around international positions.
- Pricing and risk management of positions on PVB (Spanish gas market) and Spanish gas capacities for subsidiary, including retail pricing for MET Group Spanish subsidiary (MET Espana)
- Hedging, optimizing and taking speculative positions on PVB and Spanish gas capacities
- Developing the internal Spanish gas model and balance, and providing market view on position taking in Spain
- Position management such as nominations made to Enagas platforms and consolidation with internal system to ensure they are aligned
- Close collaboration with LNG desk to bring cargoes into portfolio for Spain
- Quantitative background
- At least 2-3 years of experience on gas trading and asset optimization
- Experience with position management (including booking systems) and working in matrix organization with high level of transparency
- Team player, and willing to mentor/advise as required
- Currently residing in, or willing to relocate to, Zug/Zurich (German speaking part of Switzerland)
- Existing relationships with Spanish counterparties (preferred)
- Experience trading PVB and strong understanding of Spanish asset flexibilities (preferred)
- Spanish speaker (highly preferred)
If you are looking for a platform to channel your drive and ambition and be part of diverse and high performing team, we are looking forward to receiving your application.