IT Security Analyst
MET Group is an integrated European energy company, headquartered in Switzerland, with activities in natural gas and power, focused on multi-commodity wholesale, trading and sales, as well as energy infrastructure and industrial assets.
MET Group is represented in 14 European countries, with 700+ permanent staff in Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine and the United Kingdom.
MET Group is present in 25 national gas markets and 22 international trading hubs. The Group has a significant end-consumer presence in Croatia, Italy, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, and Spain.
MET Group is owned 80% by MET Employees and 20% by Keppel Infrastructure, a wholly owned subsidiary of Keppel Corporation*.
Responsible for supporting the Security team in protecting computer assets by enforcing system controls and maintaining technical / operational preparedness. Ensure that the company's digital assets are protected from unauthorized access by analyzing, troubleshooting, reporting, documenting, developing IT security solutions.
- Assist in investigating security breaches, gather data / information to help determine system weaknesses and ensure that agreed corrective actions are implemented
- Integrate security/patching solutions to safeguard information and enforce controls
- Perform technical IT security analysis across locations / platforms, support executing security plans to ensure the integrity of business operations
- Translate security requirements into standard configurations and security patching on client computers, validate completeness, report on gaps with proposed actions
- Administer and support compliance tools and security infrastructure, report performance against established security metrics, raise management awareness
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Proven track record in hands-on support and structured daily operational activities with incident / problem management, root cause analysis and corrective actions
- Relevant experience with SIEM or big data solution. Preferably Splunk.
- Relevant experience in a continuous improvement environment, demonstrated skills to maintain policy controls, manage IT Security tools’ daily operations, ongoing reporting for enterprise health metrics and executing action plans
- Very good English language skills, both verbal and written
- 1–3-year Cyber Security or Programming experience
- Professional experience in an international / multi-cultural business environment
- Practical experience with virtual teamwork and cross-country collaboration