ETRM System Specialist
MET Group is an integrated European energy company, headquartered in Switzerland, with activities in natural gas and power, focused on multi-commodity wholesale, trading and sales, as well as energy infrastructure and industrial assets.
The position of IT/ETRM Operations Specialist reports to the ETRM Operations Lead and contributes to the day-to-day operations for Trading (METI) and Group-wide users of the ETRM System Landscape.
Part of team of 7 focusing on the delivery of the following services:
- End Of Day (EOD) management – Delivery of the EOD including the morning checks, so the users can commence their work at the start of the day
- Incident management – handling all incoming tickets, issues and requests in a timely manner while maintaining customer interaction and a high level of user satisfaction.
- Ticket triaging – reviewing, categorizing, prioritization and routing incoming tickets to the appropriate teams or team members for resolution.
- Release management – ensuring all changes are deployed/released into the production environment in line with the expected resolution documentation.
- User training – modularized user training for On-boarding support of new joiners, products, and locations.
- Access control – providing and maintaining access management for the ETRM application landscape.
- Proactive Monitoring – monitor the ETRM (production) landscape for issues and creating tickets where appropriate to support and streamline the landscape.
- User support – trade floor support for local and remote users.
- Project support and Business Analysis – participate in critical projects and provide input to complex system configuration to ensure alignment with ETRM Operations principles and procedures
- Ideally experience in supporting ETRM system users in the Energy Trading market or experience related to back or front office user system support
- Understanding of at least some of the following Landscape components ION Endur, Azure DevOps, SQL and O365
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication with ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Proven analytical, diagnostic, and multi-tasking skills with focus on execution and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of any initiative and to manage expectations
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Strong level of written and spoken English
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful