Senior Executive, Warehouse
- JALAN DAVID SUNG, Lumut, Perak, Malaysia
We are Malayan Flour Mills Berhad, an established billions ringgit public listed food manufacturing company. We aspire to be a leading food manufacturing enterprise in the region and have also diversified its business from flour milling to the sale of raw materials and integrated poultry business. Its integrated poultry business includes the breeding and sale of day-old chicks, broiler and breeder farming, processing and sale of poultry products and feeds milling. With over 50 years of experience and workforce of over 2600 in Malaysia and Vietnam, as part of our expansion plans we are seeking the right talents to be part of our winning team.
- Ensure warehouse environment and goods received from production and/or from returns are stored in accordance to the HACCP standards & at designated location(s).
- Supervise warehouse daily operations include receiving finished products from Production Dept. (inventory control); storing and preserving raw materials and finished products (space utilization); loading of finished products onto delivery vehicles and warehousing environmental maintenance; pest control; house-keeping; hygiene and work safety.
- Ensure Warehousing Section complies with Logistics Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), e.g. Returned Goods, Loading Cycle Time, etc.
- Plan and review demand and supply forecast data; coordinate discussion with production team on fulfillment of forecast quantity.
- Control and manage the operations of the raw materials, finished products and Packing Materials Inventory System to ensure minimal variance between inventory records and physical stock.
- Enforce FIFO principle in storage and replenishment of materials to minimize ageing, deterioration and wastage of materials.
- Diligently and accurately record and monitor all reports pertaining to the warehouse operations, logistics operations and any other departmental reports as requested by the Management.
- Manage environmental and pest control to minimize contamination and comply with environmental regulations, including compliance with the scheduled waste disposal procedure.
- Enforce proper housekeeping and compliance to the standards required by the company and the industrial practice.
- Prepare SOPs and work guide for the overall processes, enforce the compliance of the staff to ensure safe and effective operations of the machineries and equipment.
- Perform any other tasks and assignments as directed by the management from time to time.
- Min. Degree in relevant studies.
- Over 5 years of working experience related to warehousing/ inventory, preferrable in manufacturing environment
- Able to work in Lumut/ Sitiawan, Perak.
MFM is honored to receive the following awards:
2019 - Human Resources Asia Recruitment Awards 2019, Best Onboarding Experience (Bronze)
2018 & 2019 - HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 (Malaysia Edition)