- Jalan David Sung, 32200 Lumut, Perak, Malaysia
Malayan Flour Mills Berhad (MFM) is an established billion-ringgit public listed food manufacturing company. We aspire to be a leading food manufacturing enterprise in the region.
We currently operate in three countries, namely in Malaysia, Vietnam and Indonesia and will continue to expand our business in the near future.
MFM is honored to be a recipient of the HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 (Malaysia Edition) and the Human Resources Asia Recruitment Awards 2019 for Best Onboarding Experience (Bronze).
This recognition is dedicated to every employee of MFM who has made MFM a great place to work in and also reflects our motto in which “we strive to create a great place for great people to do great work”.
Join us today! https://www.mfm.com.my/careers/
- Plan, coordinate and organize available resources to meet planned production schedules.
- Ensure smooth operation of the daily shift production schedule by operating and balancing the feed milling production lines to achieve the target efficiency, extraction rates, capacity and quality compliance of the products.
- Assist in the operation of Wem & Comco system:
- Intake & grinding system, Batching (proportioning) system, Pelleting system, Packing system, Comco system
- Adhere to regulations, legislative and other procedures such as HACCP, Machinery Department, GMP standards and requirements.
- Assist on audit and ensure all outputs are quality compliance and consistent with the correct blending formulation to avoid customer complaint.
- Coordinate with the sanitation and maintenance department in planning the preventive maintenance and cleaning schedules to ensure non-disruption to the production output and the business.
- To recommend or implement measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, product quality or efficiency.
- Promote the 5S culture within the department, measure results, guide team members on the importance of workplace organisation and cleanliness.
- Document and report any discrepancies, potential risk or sign of infestation and quality deterioration accurately and promptly to the relevant parties.
- To report and monitor any potential hazards and assist in taking corrective action.
- Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical, Mechatronic, Electrical & Electronic) or equivalent
MFM is honored to receive the following awards:
- Human Resources Asia Recruitment Awards 2019, Best Onboarding Experience (Bronze)
- HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 (Malaysia Edition)