DIGITAL ART DIRECTOR - BILINGUAL (SPANISH/ENGLISH)
- Cincinnati, OH
MKTG INC is an International marketing services agency that builds global, national and local communities around brands by engaging consumers through experiential, digital and social media. We’re uniquely designed to scale and reach impassioned audiences around the World, as well as in their own backyards.
Headquartered in New York, with offices in Cincinnati, Chicago, London, Los Angeles and San Francisco, we have over 6,500 full-time brand ambassadors, 42 field offices, and produce over 70,000 brand experiences each year.
WHO WE ARE
- MKTG INC is the largest independently owned experiential agency in the country with offices in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, Cincinnati, and London. In addition to our renowned experiential capabilities, we have been industry leaders in word-of-mouth marketing for ten years and have helped establish WOM as an integral part of the marketing mix. Our clients include P&G, Diageo, Nike, Nintendo, Google, and FedEx.
WHAT WE DO
- We create real experiences that enable people to see, touch, taste, smell, and hear brands in exciting and meaningful ways.
- We develop real communities of brand advocates who spread the word about the brands they love, not because we pay them, but because they want to.
- We get real results for our clients because we understand that the people who buy their brands are people first, consumers second.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a talented, motivated Digital Art Director who is equally comfortable doing, directing, and managing the work. You have experience designing for a female Hispanic demographic. You have a body of work that demonstrates your intuitive grasp of the Hispanic cultural aesthetic.
- You’re on top of emerging trends and technologies. You understand the capabilities and limitations of Web technologies. Most of all, you’re insatiably curious. And, admit it, you’re kind of a design snob.
- You’re a stone cold pro: you work fast under deadlines without sacrificing quality. You give actionable creative direction. You work smart and you’re a natural problem-solver.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You’ll lead a team of digital designers and collaborate with writers, content strategists, and technologists to develop integrated bilingual brand campaigns that leverage whatever medium or technology makes sense.
- You’ll create insight-driven brand campaigns that are aimed at thinly sliced audiences (i.e., you’ll always be designing with a specific target or persona in mind).
- You’ll have many turns at bat and get the opportunity to work on a variety of brands, often at the same time.
- You’ll create digital experiences for real people who actually “click here” when you tell them to. Unlike most other shops, the word-of-mouth studio at MKTG INC develops creative for highly engaged, highly influential end users who are hungry and eager to interact with the next awesome campaign we deliver. That’s why our response rates and “click-throughs” blow away industry standards.
THE FINE PRINT
Requires 4+ years of industry/agency experience and a solid background in digital and social media. BA/BS degree in graphic design, interactive design, animation, fine arts, marketing, advertising or related discipline.
Competitive base salary; comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision coverage options; flexible spending accounts; company-paid long term disability (short-term offered); company-paid life insurance; 401k with company matching; paid holidays; paid vacation and personal time; Casual Dress and a nifty business card, the likes of which has been featured on Media Bistro’s AgencySpy.
SHOW US WHAT YOU’VE GOT
All resumes submitted for this position MUST contain portfolio material. Show us the work that best showcases your conceptual and design skills, including some outstanding, integrated online/offline campaigns and digital experiences. A PDF or link to a portfolio website is acceptable. Portfolio must include creative work that appeals to Spanish-speakers.