COPYWRITER - BILINGUAL (SPANISH/ENGLISH)
- Cincinnati, OH
WHO WE ARE
- MKTG INC is the largest independently owned experiential agency in the country with offices in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, Cincinnati, and London. In addition to our renowned experiential capabilities, we have been industry leaders in word-of-mouth marketing for ten years and have helped establish WOM as an integral part of the marketing mix. Our clients include P&G, Diageo, Nike, Nintendo, Google, and FedEx.
WHAT WE DO
- We create real experiences that enable people to see, touch, taste, smell, and hear brands in exciting and meaningful ways.
- We develop real communities of brand advocates who spread the word about the brands they love, not because we pay them, but because they want to.
- We get real results for our clients because we understand that the people who buy their brands are people first, consumers second.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a talented, motivated writer with a background in academic writing, marketing, or journalism. You are familiar with the linguistic nuances of the contemporary Spanish language and can write in a natural, colloquial style. You know how to write in a voice that appeals to a female Hispanic audience. You can create compelling copy in both Spanish and English.
- You’re a self-starter who can take direction, learn fast, and work well as part of a team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You’ll work with a bilingual copy director and designers to develop integrated bilingual brand campaigns that leverage whatever medium or technology makes sense.
- You’ll help create insight-driven brand campaigns that are aimed at thinly sliced audiences (i.e., you’ll always be writing with a specific target or persona in mind).
- You’ll have many turns at bat and get the opportunity to work on a variety of brands, often at the same time.
- You’ll create digital experiences for real people who actually “click here” when you tell them to. Unlike most other shops, the word-of-mouth studio at MKTG INC develops creative for highly engaged, highly influential end users who are hungry and eager to interact with the next awesome campaign we deliver. That’s why our response rates and “click-throughs” blow away industry standards.
- MKTG INC develops creative for highly engaged, highly influential end users who are hungry and eager to interact with the next awesome campaign we deliver. That’s why our response rates and “click-throughs” blow away industry standards.
THE FINE PRINT
BA/BS degree in a creative writing, journalism or in a marketing/advertising discipline preferred.
Competitive base salary; comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision coverage options; flexible spending accounts; company-paid long term disability (short-term offered); company-paid life insurance; 401k with company matching; paid holidays; paid vacation and personal time; Casual Dress and a nifty business card, the likes of which has been featured on Media Bistro’s AgencySpy.
SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT
All resumes submitted for this position MUST contain portfolio material. Show us the work that best showcases your conceptual abilities, writing proficiency and versatility. Portfolio must include creative work that appeals to Spanish-speakers.