Director of Internal Audit
- Omaha, NE
Mosaic provides a life of possibilities for people with intellectual disabilities through supports which are tailored to the individual's needs and desires. We support people to define their own happiness. We ask people how they like to spend their day, what they love to do in their spare time, where they want to live and goals they would like to achieve. We partner with them to make those things happen. These services are provided in collaboration with local, state, national, and international partners in 10 states. Mosaic is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. For more information visitwww.mosaicinfo.org.
Director of Internal Audit candidates with be required to: direct the internal audit function of the organization, report audit findings, and make recommendations. Responsibilities for the Director of Internal Audit include but are not limited to:
- Assist in planning and preparing the annual written internal audit plan
- Obtain, analyze and appraise data, transactions and records as a basis for providing opinions on the performance of the business
- Provide recommendations and regular reports to management
- Perform follow-up on audit findings and subsequent recommendations
- Monitor internal controls over major financial functions of the organizations
- Conduct reviews and provide reporting on quality improvement processes
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Minimum of three years of progressive experience working with cost reports and/or auditing
- Knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid programs
Mosaic offers competitive wages and possible pay increase within 6 months of employment! Excellent benefits package including 403(b) retirement plan, a FREE health coverage option, and growth opportunities!