Market Research Analyst
- Sunnyvale, CA
At MOTA, we create new exciting experiences that directly resonate with consumers’ ever-changing needs. Our passion for technology, innovation, and human fulfillment drives us to the forefront of global marketplace.
With over 400 employees world-wide, MOTA is dedicated to offering a better world through its' diverse products covering wearable technology, portable power, sound and video, integrated appliances, computing, personal care, and mobile accessories.
MOTA is committed to supporting and developing its employees by creating a winning team spirit. We will challenge you to be a part of something big – the global search for the next, best consumer product. We hope you will consider joining our dynamic team.
MOTA is seeking a self-motivated market research analyst to stay up-to-date with the newest technology in consumer electronics, interpret data, formulate reports, and make recommendations based upon research findings.
- Compensation: DOE
- Availability: Immediate Opening
- Type: Full-Time
- Minimum of 40 hours per week. Irregular hours, after hours as needed.
- Frequently review consumer electronic websites such as KickStarter, Wired, and TechCrunch.
- Assess future trends and advise on market trends.
- Analyze and translate data and statistics and prepare reports.
- Perform market research and build competitive landscape analysis.
- Conduct consumer studies and create questionnaires and surveys.
- Write detailed reports and present results.
- Evaluate the influence of social media and e-commerce opportunities.
- Convey research findings and proposals.
- Technology Savy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to give clear instructions.
- Excellent knowledge of existing and upcoming consumer electronics.
- Outstanding researcher with an analytical mind.
- Great numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take responsibility and work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- A creative flair for writing in an engaging manner.
- Team-player and self-motivated.
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment to achieving results.
- Organized, with the ability to prioritize time-sensitive tasks.
- Exceptionally sharp, punctual, and detail-oriented.
- Friendly, professional and confident.
- Legal to work in the United States and be able to pass background check and screening.
- Please indicate your availability.
- This is a direct-hire by MOTA.
- This is an on-site position. Please do not apply if you are interested in remote work.